Arizona Regional Chapter Chapter President: PHX8839

Looking for new members

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 09:39 AM
alludc

Originally Posted by JustAn0therNumb3r
Still trying to decide that, but as of right now these are the plans. I would like to Road Race/Auto-X as dragging doesnt really appeal to me very much.
im pretty heavy in the local autox scene. havent seen you, I dont think. Have you been to any of the SCCA events at Firebird yet?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:07 PM
JustAn0therNumb3r

Originally Posted by alludc
im pretty heavy in the local autox scene. havent seen you, I dont think. Have you been to any of the SCCA events at Firebird yet?
Nope, I haven't been to any events yet.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:53 AM
rag-top_man

Hi I live in tucson also. I've gotten back into mustangs in the last few years .now I have a daily driver 98 cobra and a 94 pace cobra convertable(last owner took it all apart for resto and lost interest after getting a 03 mach). would like to check out the local clubs ect.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Abushehab
1st Gear Member

Default When are we going to have a get together ?

Been here for about a year now and I yet not had a get together to get to know eachother let get together soon!
Old 02-11-2013, 12:59 AM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Default Phoenix - New Member

Hi guys! In Phoenix. Have a good lil GT convertible. Would love to meet up and appreciate other stangs around town. Full disclosure tho; I am a different kind of mustang enthusiast - not your average

I can appreciate those that want to go faster/add more power and those that may want a 'cool' looking stang.

However, I am addicted to the sound of a V8. I am perfectly content just listening to a nice V8 rumble and obsessed with perfecting the sound. In a lot ways, it is therapeutic and it might seem odd to others but I am now on my personal quest to create the chi of a mustang rumble. Hope to meet lots!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Detothepe

Hi everyone. Derek here, over in Glendale. Just picked up a '13 GT that i had Roush charged this week. Dyno will be on Saturday so i'm anxious to see the results! Looking to meet some friendly mustangs owners in the area. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 AM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Detothepe
Hi everyone. Derek here, over in Glendale. Just picked up a '13 GT that i had Roush charged this week. Dyno will be on Saturday so i'm anxious to see the results! Looking to meet some friendly mustangs owners in the area. Thanks!
i'd love to see some video of the tune! You got to record it man. Did the dship do the install?
Old 02-12-2013, 06:22 AM
scooter3
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Detothepe
Welcome! Who is doing your tune and dyno?
Old 02-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Detothepe

Thanks! Dyno and tune are being done by Extreme Performance in Goodyear. They will be picking my car up from the shop with an enclosed trailer so the initial startup will be done by them.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Detothepe

I plan to get it all on video so ill have to throw together some nice clips as well as post pictures. Everything was completed by Peoria Ford. I was suppose to pick it up tuesday but im the first 2013 5.0 they have seen so they had to order the tune which put us back a few days =(

Quick Reply: Looking for new members