Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Get ready for Winter - CTEK Battery Charger

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 12:27 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Default Get ready for Winter - CTEK Battery Charger

CTEK Battery Charger US3300

FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US Through 12/31

Ok Stang fans or any other car nut (works great on all cars and trucks), we are coming into winter and most of us will have the Mustang in the Garage more than we will on the street. Do yourself a favor and check out the cool little battery charger from Ctek. I have been using it for the last couple weeks, and it is hands down the coolest battery charger I have ever seen. Small, efficient and smart. Just hook it up and go..It takes care of your Mustang's battery all winter long.

Don't let your Mustang battery drain out all winter long. Get a smart charger that contstantly monitors your batteries charged and keeps it at optimum charge throughout the winter months. This is most likely the smallest Mustang Batter charger on the market and has gotten rave reviews from Dream Car Garage.

Check them out at www.southernmustangparts.com or just click below

CTEK Battery Charger

Ken
Old 11-05-2010, 01:14 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by southernmustangparts

Ok Stang fans or any other car nut (works great on all cars and trucks), we are coming into winter and most of us will have the Mustang in the Garage more than we will on the street. Do yourself a favor and check out the cool little battery charger from Ctek. I have been using it for the last couple weeks, and it is hands down the coolest battery charger I have ever seen. Small, efficient and smart. Just hook it up and go..It takes care of your Mustang's battery all winter long.

Don't let your Mustang battery drain out all winter long. Get a smart charger that contstantly monitors your batteries charged and keeps it at optimum charge throughout the winter months. This is most likely the smallest Mustang Batter charger on the market and has gotten rave reviews from Dream Car Garage.

CTEK Battery Charger

Ken
I'll have a new shipment in Monday!

Thanks for all the business guys, we appreciate it!

Ken
Old 11-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Snakebite64
4th Gear Member

I won one of these chargers at a show this summer and used it for the first time yesterday. It's a neat little system forsure and I would recommend one or 2 forsure.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:30 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Snakebite64
I won one of these chargers at a show this summer and used it for the first time yesterday. It's a neat little system forsure and I would recommend one or 2 forsure.
Nice!

They do work great!

Mustang CTEK Battery Charger

Ken
Old 11-07-2010, 07:51 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

Ah man Just bought one last week actually. It was a different brand from walmart but for the same price offered up to 75A to help start it, along with a 3A and 10A mode.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:24 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

I'll have a new shipment in right after the Thanksgiving holiday.

We appreciate the business!

Ken

Last edited by southernmustangparts; 11-30-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:45 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by southernmustangparts

CTEK Battery Charger

Ken
Just got our new shipment in.

Thanks guys!

Ken