Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Attention Members: Write Ups Needed

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 11:27 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Default Attention Members: Write Ups Needed

Please, if you have any how to, or other helpful tech or write up info, please make a post. I'm looking for in depth write ups on installing subs, stereos (stock to aftermarket), installing 6-7" LCD systems, installing speakers, installing an amp, performing a coaxal to component speaker swap, and whatever else you can supply. So if you're about to do any of the above, please take the time to get a camera and make a post telling us how you did your job.

Some points:
Please title your write up with the words "Tech:" then whatever. So if I were to do a write up on installing subs in a 94-04 mustang I'd title it Tech: Sn-95 Subwoofer Install. Of if you were to do a write up on a complete system installtion like going from a factory system to all aftermarket with rewiring in a 98 Mustang then you would title it Tech: Sn-95 Complete System Installation.

Please include lots of pictures of the work as you go.

Please include a parts list.

Please use proper language and spelling when posting a write up and make sure your directions are stated clearly.

Once I see the write up, I'll look it over then sticky it at the top of the page. If it doesn't meet my requirements I will PM you with what to fix. Also for whatever reason if I don't see it, please PM me letting me know you posted one.

So far we have a lot of helpful general tech in this section but very few write ups.

Last edited by jthorn9; 04-09-2011 at 11:30 PM.