Bullitt Mustangs

went to the......

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Donnie's GTS
4th Gear Member

Default went to the......

Yeah, so last weekend me and my buddies took the bullitt to the Route 66 Rendevous, tight SHI*, so many awesome stangs there, (old ones of course) my list off coolest cars.

1. 05 Red Ford GT, abslolute hands down best car at this show just because of its history and why it was built (also made tge lambo there look like a piece)
2. 1965 Ford Cobra, technically it wasnt real, the chassy was built by a guy who worked for shelby, he built about 100 of his own out of the company.
3. 1969 Mach 1/ 1969 Boss 302 SMOKIN cars, the Boss was grabberorang and black, the mach was white with a blue stipe down the middle.
4. 1966 fast back, In the best color ever, candy apple red.
5. 1967 shelby gt500, this was probably the most amazing, everything on this car was original, never restored, just one paint job in the 90's

Now keep in mind there were many other cars, chevys, dodges...............etc. But these were the ones that stood out.

Now two things extremely funny happened that night, a guy in an early 90's acura pulled up and yelled in a higher pitched voice, "You wanna run?" typical ricer, first off there were cops up to waz there, kind of a rough area, second, he had a sideways hat, he was hangin halfway out his car, and he had huge yellow lights on his car. I just gave him the psssshhhh, and my freind just starred the guy down. and we were on our way. (We were cruising aroun the outside, checking out all the moving muscle cars).

Second, I was about to make a funny, and ask this guy in his SI, if it had VTEC lol, but an srt-4 decided he would rev up right next to me, my friend in the passenger seat told the guy HOW CUUUTE, and I was just busting up, so I revved up and the guy drove off in shame, the guy in the SI asked, WTF kind of car was that?!

All around good night, sorry no pics, for some reason or other, I always forget to take a camera.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:29 PM
bullittproof01
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: went to the......

was that infront of kragens in rancho ?
Old 09-22-2006, 08:02 PM
Donnie's GTS
4th Gear Member

Default RE: went to the......

it was in downtown san bernadino, up the 215.