Bullitt Mustangs

Questions for the mechanically inclined (not for retards)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Questions for the mechanically inclined (not for retards)

ORIGINAL: nolimitsoldierz77
I build engines and 4 wheel drive trucks in my spare time.
Good. Then I don't have to tell you that whipple doesn't make a supercharger for the '01 Bullitt.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:50 AM
nolimitsoldierz77

Thanks, now I know, and knowing is half the battle. I plan on getting a kenne bell. Thanks pal.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Hot70Mach1
2nd Gear Member

-Double Post-
Old 05-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Hot70Mach1
2nd Gear Member

No thanks, I'd rather build my own 20k bullitt, just wanted some tips from bullitt owners, not suggestions from retards.

all hail the master

you dont sound very rodeo tough. more like overcompensating redneck.
the last thing you do is join a forum and tell everyone that they are retards.

but what do i know im just a retard. HELL YEAH!

hopefully your 98364750858 HP KEANNE BELL WITH *(#&^$%(*#^ SHOT NOS bullitt blows up in your face so you dont give a bad name to every bullitt owner out there.

its not like anyone on here would be into building 4x4 trucks and modded mustangs.

-Retarded ASE cert tech/Mechanical Major.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Hot70Mach1
2nd Gear Member

btw maybe if you were more intuitive(watch out for the big words) you could have looked at the "20 k bullitt" and you could see what they did to make over 700rwhp. they list all their components and the whole set up.

but like i said. what would a lonely retard like me notice.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:19 AM
nolimitsoldierz77

I'll have you know I did take a look at the 20k bullitt and got some great ideas from it. And as for you mr. ASE certified tech/mechanical major, I'm so happy for you. You know it's great that you are certified, I hope you don't give half the crap advice that I usually get from you ASE certified guys. But Kuddos to you and your badge that you're probably so proud of. And since we're being childish you can take you ASE certification and go jump off a cliff, because it seems to me guys with your so called "expertiese" should know a large number of things that you don't about engines and trouble shooting different things. But thanks anyways for the message CHIEF.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:12 PM
NeedStangSpeed
3rd Gear Member

Here's how it breaks down I have a (new to me) 2001 gt bullitt#5335. I'm a mustang lover and was acutually looking for my dream car a ('69 mach 1 w/428cj) when I found this car, and since I love mustangs I knew a little about the car's history. Anyways now I have one, it's completely stock and I'm going to modify the valve train to get more power for one and two because I've heard that you can only run 400rwhp on a stock engine without blowing it. Stick with me here, I'm eventually adding a whipple supercharger, but for now I want to go with 44lb injectors(total overkill without FI), the 1284cfm acufab throttle body, roller rockers This is a modular motor, they are all rollers(if you know anyone who carry's them for stock gt heads), forged rods, valve springs & valves from ford racing, steeda side exhaust, underdrive pullysBullitts come stock with performance ratio pulleysfrom steeda, computer chip just get a tuner, cold air from jlt, rousch short shifter, and 3.73 gears. I know all about carburation but not a lot about EFI and fuel mixture ratios ( My other ford is a 1981 Bronco w/400rwhp and 37" tires). So if anyone can help me with all of this stuff I've listed that would be great.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Hot70Mach1
2nd Gear Member

I'll have you know I did take a look at the 20k bullitt and got some great ideas from it. And as for you mr. ASE certified tech/mechanical major, I'm so happy for you. You know it's great that you are certified, I hope you don't give half the crap advice that I usually get from you ASE certified guys. But Kuddos to you and your badge that you're probably so proud of. And since we're being childish you can take you ASE certification and go jump off a cliff, because it seems to me guys with your so called "expertiese" should know a large number of things that you don't about engines and trouble shooting different things. But thanks anyways for the message CHIEF.

if all of us ASE guys jump off a cliff whose going to be here to fix your bullitt when you blow it up with your 44 lb injectors.

you call me childish and dumb. but you spelled "expertise" wrong. if your going to call someone a retard at least spell check your insult.

your just a whinny redneck who thinks that a bullitt mustang is a 5.0 fox body.

i dont know about you but hell, where i come from when you dont know jack squat and you come to other people for advice, you act humbly and courteously. and you did nothing of the sort. so

your cool. chief.

ps i never accepted the badge jackass. i took all the courses in high school and got my cert and went home. im not even a mechanic. i just like building 4x4s and fast cars.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Hot70Mach1
2nd Gear Member

I'll have you know I did take a look at the 20k bullitt and got some great ideas from it.

if it was so good that the almight NO LIMIT SOLDIER can accept the article as helpfull i think you owe Steele901 a kind word. cause your just an insecure wannabe engine builder who cant accept any thing close to a friendly remark.

btw why would you buy a bullitt to make a drag car. oh wait. im a retard. and im ase. i would never understand.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:26 AM
nolimitsoldierz77

Okay so maybe I am a redneck and a little mustang retarded, but I'm learning. Sorry for getting off on the wrong foot with everyone here. No I'm not putting 44lb injectors, the biggest I'll go will be 24lbs and if I do end up doing valve train work I'll be asking much more humbly next time. To set the record straight I don't mind ASE cert mechanics, I've just had lots of bad experience in the past when building my 4x4 and all of their advice was wrong. That's not to say all ASE guys are bad because I'm sure they're not and most have very good advice. Hot70Mach1 you can pm me and I'll share my horror story with you, if you like. I'm not trying to build a strip car with the bullitt just a nice daily driver that has the get up and go power when I decide to play. As for everyone else that I pissed off on here my bad, I suck. So if we could I'd like to turn the page and start some friendly conversation instead of going back and fourth like it has been. Thanks for everyone for the input.

Quick Reply: Questions for the mechanically inclined (not for retards)