California Regional Chapter Chapter President: Matt's 95 Stang

Joe "Chicane" Gosinski Memorial Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 07:28 PM
4LITER6
3rd Gear Member

http://blogs.musclemustangfastfords....ise/index.html

One of the stops on the cruise is a un-disclosed warehouse with Shelbys Private Collection.....jjjjeeeezzzzz, well worth the $20.00 entry, which includes Lunch.....Please Come out and be seen and heard......this will be well publicized.......this is for a Cause.....sign up, as the entry date is ending soon...Please!!!

Last edited by 4LITER6; 02-02-2011 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Bumping for Joe...Let's Go So Cal!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:46 PM
4LITER6
3rd Gear Member

Thumbs up Bump...

Originally Posted by 4LITER6
http://blogs.musclemustangfastfords....ise/index.html

One of the stops on the cruise is a un-disclosed warehouse with Shelbys Private Collection.....jjjjeeeezzzzz, well worth the $20.00 entry, which includes Lunch.....Please Come out and be seen and heard......this will be well publicized.......this is for a Cause.....sign up, as the entry date is ending soon...Please!!!

Check it out......Feb. 13th....
Old 02-03-2011, 12:07 PM
alexyikes00
2nd Gear Member

4liter6... how did you learn about that stop?...
Old 02-03-2011, 12:22 PM
4LITER6
3rd Gear Member

Thumbs up Donate for a Cause!!!

Originally Posted by alexyikes00
4liter6... how did you learn about that stop?...
This was on a letter sent out from Beach Cities Mustang Club.........this cruise is will be alot of fun and time to reflect on Joe.......for the Love of YOUR Mustang...Please Sign Up!!!!

It's about JUSTICE FOR JOE.........if you can't make it, please find a way to donate.....everyone's help is necessary......paypal is an option.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:28 AM
newage5.0
1st Gear Member

here is some more info about the cruise. I missed this forum when I was posting up all the info.

hey everyone here is all the info we have so far for the memorial cruise we are putting together for Joe from Chicane Sport Tuning. Feb. 13th. The main purpose of this event is for everyone to get together that would like to and remember Joe. celebrate his life and accomplishments. This event is also to raise money for a reward fund that we have started. All money raised will go twords the reward. This is gonna be open to everyone. Not just mustang owners. This will be a driving event with a few stops along the way, with each stop, celebrating a different aspect of Joe’s life. The cost to participate is $20 per person. Lunch will be included. In N Out will be serving lunch for us. All proceeds will go twords the reward fund. There will also be a huge auction held. Many venders of Joe and companies that have heard of this tragidy have all been donating stuff. Some of the Venders so far are Magnaflow, they have given 2 cat back systems. Shelby, John Force and some of the top NHRA guys. Chuck Norris, Edelbrock and so many others. We are literaly going to have a few 100 items to auction off. As we get more confirmations I'll continue to update everyone on what we will have and what we will be doing. here is the link to the page that gives you all the registration info. You have to register in order to get all the final details. ..

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...4.html&h=198da

Old 02-05-2011, 11:29 AM
newage5.0
1st Gear Member

some auction items will be a bunch of NHRA VIP passes.(hospitality passes), a bunch of Shelby signed stuff. event will start at 10 and run till about 3. maybe a little longer depending how long it takes to go through all the auction items. there will be a silent auction set up in the morning before we begin the cruise and then will end with the live auction at the end of the cruise at the final stop..

150+ cars already registered
Old 02-06-2011, 04:16 PM
dodger5
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by alexyikes00
Im not sure if any of you guys heard of the sad news last month, but sadly we lost one of our local best mustang builders in SoCal.

There was a little cruise in his memory already.. This cruise is said to be more organized and much bigger. I copied some information and posted the link for more info.

SUPERCRUISE 4 - The Joe Gosinski Memorial Cruise will take place on Sunday, Feb. 13th. It will be produced by a few of Joe's close friends and the Beach Cities Mustang Club. It will be a multi-stop cruise, and a fundraiser. All profits collected will go into a reward fund. It will be a pre-registered only event. The Cruise takes place with the approval of Joe's family

http://www.motortopia.com/car-shows/...al-cruise-3504
UM how long does it take to get the package with the info on the cruise cause i registered (sent it out) like 5 days ago.... and havent got anything in the mail yet
Old 02-07-2011, 09:10 AM
4LITER6
3rd Gear Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dodger5
UM how long does it take to get the package with the info on the cruise cause i registered (sent it out) like 5 days ago.... and havent got anything in the mail yet
I heard they were mailing on Monday......
Old 02-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Lorenzo

I registered on Jan. 28 and I still have not received the package as well. Hope to see you all there!
Old 02-08-2011, 01:39 AM
newage5.0
1st Gear Member

we were stuffing envelopes tonight and the more will get done by tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day to register. we missed the cut off time to for the last pick up tonight at the post office but they will be in the mail tomorrow.

here are some more auction items. just to give you guys a preview of what to expect.
-set of tires up to 20" by pirelli
-set of tires up to 20" by falken
-stand up battery chargers by Don Schumacher Racing
-gift cards to Saleen Merchandise and parts
-Magnaflow exhaust systems
-Merchandise from Lucas Oil
-Turfiber hood of choice
-Chip Foose merchandise
-NHRA racing helmet signed by John Force and daughters
-Shelby merchandise and memorabilia
And much more stuff. these are just some of the items and sponsors

Quick Reply: Joe "Chicane" Gosinski Memorial Cruise