California Regional Chapter Chapter President: Matt's 95 Stang

Cops in Cali

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 11:01 AM
alexyikes00
2nd Gear Member

that sucks man, usually where I live that only happens when your at a meet or cruising on a street they know about and cant pull you over for anything else...

luckily theres a CHP station that usually signs off all the tickets by my house..
Old 01-26-2011, 07:51 PM
pyrosaxplayer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by alexyikes00
that sucks man, usually where I live that only happens when your at a meet or cruising on a street they know about and cant pull you over for anything else...

luckily theres a CHP station that usually signs off all the tickets by my house..
yea theres one near by me to. buuut i dont want to take it off :P haha i need somebody with a very very nice and helpfull cop haha
Old 02-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

God save California - the hippies are taking over. I pulled my front tint off simply because I didnt want what happen to OP to happen to me. That and if I would have gotten a ticket for tint my wife would never let me forget about it as she told me I was going to dark when I first got it done . OP, sorry but I think you are SOL this time.

Matthew
Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 PM
pyrosaxplayer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang
God save California - the hippies are taking over. I pulled my front tint off simply because I didnt want what happen to OP to happen to me. That and if I would have gotten a ticket for tint my wife would never let me forget about it as she told me I was going to dark when I first got it done . OP, sorry but I think you are SOL this time.

Matthew
haha Hippies xD. but yeah its scary. my parents are actually nice enough to tell me that if the ticket is more expensive than taking off the tint and putting it back on then we will take off the tint. get it signed off. the put on 25% this time i love my parents. .... its bull when its illegal to have privacy in ones car, or to block out the UV Rays. before the tint. a cd case was in the rear seat and litterly melted and formed around the CD. shouldve of kept it to show you but it was like four or five months ago. all in all ill still have tint either way

P.S. sorry for the long post :P
Old 02-18-2011, 03:19 PM
gilsmustang

This depend what city in Cali you live. I live in san Francisco and cops really dont care much for Tint they got better thing things to do however, the next city over Daly city and beyond they will stop you if drop a penny on the street.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:59 PM
blkside
1st Gear Member

Ive gotten a tint ticket in my surburban - 3% all the way around. Evo X - 3% all the way around. The one thing I know is that you pay to play. I took the tint off of the Sub cause my wife drives it at night occasionally now that I am in the desert. My evo will stay as is tickets or not.

Let me get this straight - you want a cop that you dont know to sign off a ticket which could jeopardize his job so you can keep your tint.

Its 10.00 to sign the ticket off once the tint has been removed. Why not just take it off and then put 35% back on cause 25% is still illegal.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:46 PM
pyrosaxplayer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by blkside
Ive gotten a tint ticket in my surburban - 3% all the way around. Evo X - 3% all the way around. The one thing I know is that you pay to play. I took the tint off of the Sub cause my wife drives it at night occasionally now that I am in the desert. My evo will stay as is tickets or not.

Let me get this straight - you want a cop that you dont know to sign off a ticket which could jeopardize his job so you can keep your tint.

Its 10.00 to sign the ticket off once the tint has been removed. Why not just take it off and then put 35% back on cause 25% is still illegal.
now that you point that out to me, it does seem horrible to jeprodize someones job for my own pleasure. thanks lol but yeah ima put tint back on once its off and checked
Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 PM
me32

its just easy money for the city an state thats why they do it
Old 02-24-2011, 12:30 AM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

They are out for blood out here. You will get stopped for anything. I try to avoid driving mine everyday.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

I dont know if I would be able to NOT drive that car everyday Mellow. Sweet *** ride!

Matthew

Quick Reply: Cops in Cali