California Regional Chapter Chapter President: Matt's 95 Stang

i'm in LA, what to do

Old 02-09-2012, 10:38 PM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

Default i'm in LA, what to do

hey everyone im in LA from now till sunday. im free most of saturday so am looking for a car show or meet or something to check out. also is the petersen automotive museum worth a trip? im open to suggestions and meeting some MFers from the west coast!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:46 PM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

I'm NorCal, but I hear every Saturday morning Cars and Coffee (http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/) is a place to see some nice cars.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:29 AM
VistaBlue09
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by danzcool
I'm NorCal, but I hear every Saturday morning Cars and Coffee (http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/) is a place to see some nice cars.
I live in Irvine, and the Cars and Coffee here can be really great. Just arrive very early to enjoy it, since people start leaving by 8:00 AM. You never know what to expect on any given day, but I've seen everthing from a 1920's cars to Bugatti Veyrons. There are typically lots of classic muscle cars, too.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:53 AM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

damn unfortunately i have a brunch on sat morning hopefully something is happening around the afternoon. also any reviews on the petersen museum?
Old 02-10-2012, 06:26 PM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

K so. Went to the petersen museum it was pretty cool. Thinking about renting a car and taking it to mulloholand drive. Any suggestions on that? Is it too crazy on saturdays?
Old 02-28-2012, 01:02 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

all SoCal members should have this website bookmarked:

http://socalcarculture.com/events.html
Old 04-22-2012, 08:40 PM
RuskiTronRims

1st Annual Filipino Fiesta Charity Carshow

Team LoveHATE has been given the honor from the Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento to be a part of history in the making. We are proud to announce will be hosting the First Annual Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento Charity Car Show. The Filipino Fiesta has been around since 1977, averaging 8000 annual attendees the last 5 years based on the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department. We hope all of you will come out and support the Community and become a part of history.

With space being VERY limited and the exclusivity of the event, we have implemented a light screening of all vehicles will occur. Submissions will begin April 1st 2012 @ 8am.

Trophies and prizes will be announced soon.

Booths and sponsorships are available.

We have vehicles coming all the way from Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Jose for this event so please submit as soon as it opens. We hope to host the best that California has to offer for this community outreach event.
Please check out the link here to the Official website for all the submission information.

For any VENDOR, SPONSOR or FOOD VENDOR information please email:
teamlovehate@gmail.com

Here is the information on the FFS:

Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento (FFS) is managed by representatives from six (6) Filipino American community organizations namely:

Filipino Community of Sacramento & Vicinity
Filipino American Veterans Association
Filipino American Women’s Club
Sinag-tala, SFPTAA
The Ilocanos of America
UP Alumni Association
Together these organizations work in cooperation, friendship and mutual support to showcase the Filipino American history and culture through educational and cultural activities.

FFS’s major event is the annual Filipino Fiesta that is held during the 1st Sunday of June to celebrate the Philippine Independence Day.

The Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento:
Seeks to bring the different generations together to teach, learn and share Filipino American history and culture.
Will work on joint educational and cultural activities with organizations in the broader Sacramento community.
Help promote better relations among the youth and community as a whole by sponsoring events and activities regarding advancement of performing arts, sports, public health and safety.

visit http://www.ffscarshow.org/ for more info
Become part of an awesome event and join this event on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/events/322058667855781/

Search this Thread