Canada, Over Seas and Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Cops love Mustangs...

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 07:17 PM
xzo6
2nd Gear Member

Default Cops love Mustangs...

I'm in Hamilton and being a typical day I pull in to a Tim Horten's drive through.It was congested and a slow line.This drivethrough has a posted sign informing people to not be excessive with Noise,while in line.A house borders this place.A Marked Patrol car pulls in behind my Stage 3 2006 Roush Stang with Ford Racing exhaust.Obviously I am in Violation of the bylaw since my Ford Racing exhaust shook the earth as I barely moved .The car is a standard ,with a blower , you understand.As I stopped and then reved moved an inch ,stopped ,reved moved an inch...you get the picture...I was Doomed[:@]My cars noise was echoing off the house.I was a sure target for a bylaw infraction.I was causing an earthquake.
As I budged ahead ,another car,a Stupid Ricer----some are intelligent,however,this one was not . .. He tried to squeeze between me and the cop so he could go throgh an alternate exit.I moved up ,maybe an inch ,but I couldn't go any further or I would bump the car in front of me...
This guy starts having a fit ,that I could not give more space.I know the ricer ,wasn't too bright because he turned on his car alarm manually ,thinking I would think the ricer was an Emergency ricer vehicle.This was also directed at the cop in the Marked Cruiser.The Cop got out and busted the Ricer for having an illegal device(a car alarm that is on when the car is moving).A car alarm is only to be operated if the car is parked.
Only Emergency vehicles can have alarms(not Ricers)...I got my coffee.I love Cops!
On the way home I embarrassed a Hemi truck off the line at a light.I had a great day
Old 06-27-2006, 04:48 AM
shakes
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Cops love Mustangs...

great story, too bad the Timmies here is very efficient and the lineup moves super fast. No time for drama to unfold like it did for you.

Nice kill on the Hemi also
Old 06-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Jefferson

HAHA, good times.

A couple weeks ago I was in Ancaster making a left and a ugly purple crx with a mashed up body kit comes infron of me to make a left in the opposite direction. he starts reving his enginge at me an lays this miniture one wheel peel. I couldn't stop laughing...why even bother with that, we were going 2 different ways.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:06 AM
crawz
1st Gear Member

xz06, I'm in Hamilton too...what's your ride? Probably seen you around I'm sure..I'm one of very few Silver 05's I've seen on our roads.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:28 PM
xzo6
2nd Gear Member

I only had this car about six weeks.It's a 2006 Roush stage 3 that Eastgate Ford put together.It's black and is almost always at the gas station...I'm up on the west mountain,close to Ancaster.I am sure I've seen your car at least once,and waved.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:26 PM
BDoyle

This cop loves Mustangs. I can't get enough. I can't stand ricers. They are my bread and butter!
Old 08-22-2006, 04:05 PM
xzo6
2nd Gear Member

I get a lot of attention from the police in Hamilton and OPP in Caladonia(of the positive,kind).Whenever I go to Bayfront Park , for a jog,if there is a Cruiser nearby,I usually get a compliment on the vehicle.It makes me feel good!
Old 04-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Nova Nova

Ricers are FUN. I used to drive to work everyday, traveling north on Upper Gage, in a green '82 Delta 88 Olds, powered with a 455. Hardly a day went by, that I didn't have fun with a ricer.
Alas, I sold it this week in favor of a '96 green GT Vert. The fun continues.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:30 AM
racingboy
2nd Gear Member

Sounds like the Timmies accross from SJAM High School...