Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

CAROLINA CHAT

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 02:28 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jeffk
They're coming from Steve...what do you think? LOL
Side effects may include sarcasm, fascination with frozen dairy products, or an unexplained hatred for asian cuisine.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

So my dad and stepmom were down from PA and stopped to visit. Dad wanted to see the "new" Mustang so I fired it up for him. He thinks it's loud! LOL.

I don't think any of you beside Mike and Alan heard it before I put the Magnaflow catback on it but it was louder than any setup JJ has ever had when I bought the car with those Flowmaster 10's on it.

I actually love the way it sounds now and I laughed at him. I told him "If it's too loud, you're too old"

And all this coming from a guy who almost always ran drag pipes on his Harleys!!!
Old 03-24-2014, 04:18 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Hanging out in Phoenix, AZ for spring break guys. Drove down (in the Escalade not the Mustang). But man, what a beautiful drive. Like a postcard every direction you look. Going to sit by the pool for a couple of days, and then head north. I hear there's some big hole in the ground we might want to see.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jeffk
So my dad and stepmom were down from PA and stopped to visit. Dad wanted to see the "new" Mustang so I fired it up for him. He thinks it's loud! LOL.

I don't think any of you beside Mike and Alan heard it before I put the Magnaflow catback on it but it was louder than any setup JJ has ever had when I bought the car with those Flowmaster 10's on it.

I actually love the way it sounds now and I laughed at him. I told him "If it's too loud, you're too old"

And all this coming from a guy who almost always ran drag pipes on his Harleys!!!
HAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by CPTCO
Hanging out in Phoenix, AZ for spring break guys. Drove down (in the Escalade not the Mustang). But man, what a beautiful drive. Like a postcard every direction you look. Going to sit by the pool for a couple of days, and then head north. I hear there's some big hole in the ground we might want to see.
Pictures please.....
Old 03-24-2014, 05:03 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

I'll post some pics when I get home. We are planning to drive through monument valley on the way too.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CPTCO
I'll post some pics when I get home. We are planning to drive through monument valley on the way too.
Have a great trip..... sounds like a blast...
Old 03-24-2014, 05:22 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Caught a spring training game yesterday too. Waiting on everyone to shower/nap now.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:40 PM
Tiffsobelle
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Shellback
Toys are looking good . . .
Thank you.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Shellback
4th Gear Member

Arizona beautiful state.

Play Ball!
Old 03-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Zodiac
5th Gear Member

Just be careful at that hole in the ground. Heard someone fell in the other day. Wish I could catch a spring training game in person instead I must watch on tv/pc. I really miss being able to go to the Mets games. Biggest gripe about NC no MLB teams.

Quick Reply: CAROLINA CHAT