Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

CAROLINA CHAT

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 08:25 AM
sonicx
speed'n

What's that...Is that like quake boarding???
Old 06-22-2011, 03:16 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Its like wakeboarding, except no bindings and you just surf behind the boat. Look up a youtube video of it, its badass
Old 06-23-2011, 04:59 PM
sonicx
speed'n

I've done something like that before, take a flat-top innner tube and see how long you can surf on the tube across the lake while the boat driving drives crazy. lol
Old 06-23-2011, 11:22 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Hell yeah man. Watersports are my favorite part about summer
Old 06-27-2011, 08:25 PM
sonicx
speed'n

I've been getting crappy mpg as of recent like 12 mpg. You think ALL inner city driving & Stop/Go drops it? (working only a few miles from my house the car see rarely sees anything about 50mph)
Old 06-27-2011, 10:39 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

oh absolutely. Your car gets the worst mpgs when the engine is cold, and just driving short enough trips where your engine doesnt have time to warm up assassinates your mileage
Old 07-01-2011, 01:29 AM
lpcard
4th Gear Member

To the driver of the New Edge GT in Wake Forest last night: just because you can catch back up to me when I stop accelerating at 60MPH does not mean you have a fast car. I was 2 car lengths ahead of you when I backed off the throttle. You might brag to your friends that you beat one of the new 5.0's, but late at night, when you are all alone, you can admit it to yourself.
Yes, your 4.6 sounds good on the throttle, but that popping noise when you back off means you are running rich. Time to put a tune on with that CAI and pipe setup. You're going to have to spend some more money to beat the Coyote. Just sayin'. PCM (look them up hot-rod) can put a turbo on that thing for you for a nominal fee.
The reason I punched the throttle when you were next to me was you were slowing down as I was trying to drop in behind you, trying to get me to race with you. It was the only way I could figure to get you to pull ahead so I could get into the left lane to make my left turn. I guess I could have punched it hard and pulled in front of you (and embarrassed you again), but my turn was coming up.
But hey, you were ahead of me when I pulled off, right? so that's all that counts.
Congratulations Champ.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:55 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Easy killer, everyone knows a NA 2V cant touch a Coyote, it was probably just some 16 year old being a ******
Old 07-04-2011, 10:30 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Are the quite a few lakes in your area mike?

BTW: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
Old 07-04-2011, 02:23 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Sorry I've been absent around here for a bit guys. Too busy messing with fireworks to use a computer haha. Happy 4th!

Quick Reply: CAROLINA CHAT