Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

T-Shirt Design and Ordering Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 02:44 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Default T-Shirt Design and Ordering Thread

Okay, the designs have been voted on, and after a minor change I think we have a final shirt. The only issues are to decide some technicalities as far as design though, and then work out pricing and whatnot.

Here is the final back design:

Now we need to decide if we want a breast pocket logo, or a full-fledged logo on the front. Here are both looks:

And then the rear of the shirt:

We can also think about doing a sleeve print of your username and member number if there is any interest in that.

Pricing wise, I have no idea. We have a lot of colors in this one, so I'm going to look into some different sites. On this particular site, the sleeve printing would also be an additional $5-$7. So, what are we thinking on this? I need to get a decent count for our first order and then I'll go from there on pricing.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:01 AM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

that's niiiice...what site or sites are you going through because i'm trying to do something like this for the Mass section
Old 06-21-2011, 08:18 AM
jamesgribley
1st Gear Member

Youo may want to check out UNDERGROUNDPRINTING in ann arbor michigan...great quality and realloy good pricing...although I am not sure about shipping as I can pick up orders. I have used them several times....online design and ordering....REALLY GOOD GUYS.

Gribley
Old 06-21-2011, 11:27 AM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

HT... I like the Mustang switch on the back design. The small breast pocket logo would be my choice. Either way, I would order at least two shirts. I also think the sleeve print would be a nice touch. Hope this helps.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:38 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by shad2009
that's niiiice...what site or sites are you going through because i'm trying to do something like this for the Mass section
The site I'm using now is CustomInk.com, but I'm not sure if this will be my final choice. MeanStang from the Chop Shop recommends CafePress.com I believe it is.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:39 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE
HT... I like the Mustang switch on the back design. The small breast pocket logo would be my choice. Either way, I would order at least two shirts. I also think the sleeve print would be a nice touch. Hope this helps.
Yeah I was thinking the breast logo too. The big logo might be too much since we have so much going on on the back.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:47 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

thanks for the info good luck with your shirts...maybe i'll see some of you guys the next time i drive down to florida
Old 06-21-2011, 06:29 PM
MustangLouver
3rd Gear Member

I like the full sized logo on the front! Either way, i'm ordering one (or more)! Could we do this on a black or a blue shirt? Maybe different colors and I could order a few. The username on the sleeve would be a great idea, if it wouldn't cost too much.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:08 PM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangLouver
I like the full sized logo on the front! Either way, i'm ordering one (or more)! Could we do this on a black or a blue shirt? Maybe different colors and I could order a few. The username on the sleeve would be a great idea, if it wouldn't cost too much.
Great job to all of you who have spent time on this! I was thinking the same thing regarding the color. The WHITE is a bit plain. If not, that's ok. I'll order a couple for sure. Thanks!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:18 PM
tango7
1st Gear Member

I like the breast pocket design also..

Quick Reply: T-Shirt Design and Ordering Thread