Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 10:51 AM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

It's Bojangles in Hickory, not Lenoir.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Sorry Alan... It's on Lenoir Rhyne Blvd though so I got partial credit.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Much closer.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

lets do this then. Should I bring my tool box?
Old 06-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

i REALLY appreciate it guys! but its a 3 hr and 15 minute drive 1 way for me. cant do it.

is anyone local to the raleigh area that can help? ill drive to your house and pay whatever you want, within reason, this is a pretty simple job. but i cant justify 6 1/2 hours worth of drive time to get this done.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

GIf you want to drive to Greensboro I'd be happy to do it for nothing.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:32 PM
lpcard
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Order_66
i REALLY appreciate it guys! but its a 3 hr and 15 minute drive 1 way for me. cant do it.

is anyone local to the raleigh area that can help? ill drive to your house and pay whatever you want, within reason, this is a pretty simple job. but i cant justify 6 1/2 hours worth of drive time to get this done.
I'm local to Raleigh and I know which end of the screwdriver to hold so I don't stab myself. I used to work on Hornets and Tomcats and I can change my own oil, how hard can it be? I also have a good mechanic on speed dial.

I'll tell you what though, speaking of that good mechanic, shoot me a PM and I'll give you his number. Tell him I sent you, he'll charge you double...

nah, he's a good guy, I'm sure he can work out a reasonable deal with you for it, and he will come to you, so there's that, too.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by lpcard
I'm local to Raleigh and I know which end of the screwdriver to hold so I don't stab myself. I used to work on Hornets and Tomcats and I can change my own oil, how hard can it be? I also have a good mechanic on speed dial.

I'll tell you what though, speaking of that good mechanic, shoot me a PM and I'll give you his number. Tell him I sent you, he'll charge you double...

nah, he's a good guy, I'm sure he can work out a reasonable deal with you for it, and he will come to you, so there's that, too.
cool thanks. im looking for someone who intimately knows working on this car specifically. im looking for a bit of a tutorial on things....so id prefer a member who drives a GT and does their own mods. i know there is nothing hard about my stuff but id really like a mustang guy to do this with me, not for me.

also, important for me after the install that someone can listen to it and drive in it and be able to tell if it feels like it should after the install.

hope this makes sense.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

btw, how are all of you getting your avatars to be so big??? mine wont go over 100x100
Old 06-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Order_66
cool thanks. im looking for someone who intimately knows working on this car specifically. im looking for a bit of a tutorial on things....so id prefer a member who drives a GT and does their own mods. i know there is nothing hard about my stuff but id really like a mustang guy to do this with me, not for me.

also, important for me after the install that someone can listen to it and drive in it and be able to tell if it feels like it should after the install.

hope this makes sense.
I just got back from a Unit Formal and was planning for a quiet day around the house. I know it's a long drive from Raleigh, but if you and yours want to come to my place I'll start the grill and we can make a day of it.

Quick Reply: Who wants a Case of beer?