Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Who wants a Case of beer?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Also, I have enough room should ya'll want to stay.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sleeper_GT
Also, I have enough room should ya'll want to stay.
wait...what? who are you??? where am i?

a total stranger offers to come over with my wife, work on my car, feed me, give me a bed to sleep in??

i dont know what to say. first time in my life....

i will come down one day soon, lets PM to work it out, probably alone since i dont have a baby seat for my 1 year old plus my wife doesnt get into this boy stuff.

anyway, thank you! i want to ride in your SC'ed mustang. thats worth the ride down.

my tune hasnt been emailed by AM yet. they are really taking their sweet *** time. ive had the tuner since monday.....the more i deal with AM the more i realize they are a bit disorganized.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

That's how we roll here in the NC chapter.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:32 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

It is a great group.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:19 PM
jayman33
Banned

Originally Posted by Order_66
wait...what? who are you??? where am i?

a total stranger offers to come over with my wife, work on my car, feed me, give me a bed to sleep in??

i dont know what to say. first time in my life....

i will come down one day soon, lets PM to work it out, probably alone since i dont have a baby seat for my 1 year old plus my wife doesnt get into this boy stuff.

anyway, thank you! i want to ride in your SC'ed mustang. thats worth the ride down.

my tune hasnt been emailed by AM yet. they are really taking their sweet *** time. ive had the tuner since monday.....the more i deal with AM the more i realize they are a bit disorganized.

Yeah, its a great group to be a part of. I live in Dunn so if you want to come on over just let me know. Send me an email at jjaym33hotmail.com if you do since I get those right away. Its about a 40 minute drive to Dunn from Raleigh, would only take about 30 minutes for the install. Anyone else would is welcome to come over too, although its a short notice.

John, I've got to take a ride in your car now. Its got to be like superman fast with those stripes. I'm sure you've been roasting those 255's.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by jayman33
Yeah, its a great group to be a part of. I live in Dunn so if you want to come on over just let me know. Send me an email at jjaym33hotmail.com if you do since I get those right away. Its about a 40 minute drive to Dunn from Raleigh, would only take about 30 minutes for the install. Anyone else would is welcome to come over too, although its a short notice.

John, I've got to take a ride in your car now. Its got to be like superman fast with those stripes. I'm sure you've been roasting those 255's.
hey, im in benson! its like 20 minutes. lets do it.

john, ill meet up with jayman to do my mods, then maybe we can all plan a meet up and do that BBQ you were talking about and check out your SC?

sound like a plan?

Jayman ill PM you.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:40 PM
jayman33
Banned

Got it, replied.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

All good. I'm good with hosting again, although I just remember that Jay said he wanted to host the next BBQ. I have no problem doing it again. I'll even do the bacon rapped shrimp again. Let me know Jay and we can work out a date.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:36 PM
jayman33
Banned

mmmmm...... bacon wrapped shrimp.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:47 PM
JimmyM
3rd Gear Member

damn i dont know how i stumbled into this thread but i want to drive down from los angeles just to join in all this fun **** you guys are talking about

and bacon wrapped shrimp ahh

Quick Reply: Who wants a Case of beer?