Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Good GTG idea

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 07:34 PM
'02gtgarrett
2nd Gear Member

Default Good GTG idea

IDK if any of yall have been down to stanley NC but every friday evening-night during the spring, summer. and fall Hardee's in stanley host a car show and its a pretty good show to! But it would be a nice show to attend. You guys should check it out and get something together
Old 01-25-2013, 07:40 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

No need to refer to us as "you guys" anymore Garrett. You're already part of this group now, so definitely feel at home.

One of the things that tends to work out pretty well around here is that anyone can start up an event, and once you post it up I'm sure you'll have a solid crew show up. So if you will keep us updated on when these shows start up, we can add them to the calendar.

Do you know if they'll let us have a little section to park together in? I guess if we all got there at the same time it wouldn't be a problem but it'd be nice if we could hold a few spots for our stragglers.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:57 PM
'02gtgarrett
2nd Gear Member

well. they dont really care where you park but the spots fill up fast considering it is a rather small lot for a car show but some how we still pull it off. But yeah ill keep it updated.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:02 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Yeah Hardees seemed like an odd spot. We never shy away from a chance to meet up and have a good time, so I'm sure we can figure it out when it rolls around!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Sounds cool, but I would only be able to make a weekday event that far if the kids are off of school and the wife and I are off work. I'm sure the guys closer would love to go. If and when it happens it's not official unless there are pictures.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by '02gtgarrett
IDK if any of yall have been down to stanley NC but every friday evening-night during the spring, summer. and fall Hardee's in stanley host a car show and its a pretty good show to! But it would be a nice show to attend. You guys should check it out and get something together
I have actually been there and seen some of the cars, Stanley is just a few miles from me. May be part of the "Carolina Cruiser's" which also sponsor a huge event at the PizzaGalli here in Bessemer City, NC. Either way might be worth getting some more info on.... I do know that they have alot of older/classics and awesome looking vehicles in their shows...