Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Grover_NC
3rd Gear Member

I knew you reminded me of someone Steve, now i know! lol
Old 07-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Grover_NC
3rd Gear Member

Thanks for the complements everybody. The engine covers along with the painted calipers really made the car look much better.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:24 AM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by redrockett
I posted, back in February, that I was going to refinish my wheels and asked for opinions and got a lot of input. Thank you guys!! I finally decided on what colors to go with and just got them back. I ended up going with a matte black for the centers and a gloss black lip. I know not everyone will like them but I am happy with how they turned out. DJ PowderCoating in Kernersville, NC does great work!!

They look awesome! Can't wait to see them on the car.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:26 AM
*SLEIPNIR*
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by redrockett
I posted, back in February, that I was going to refinish my wheels and asked for opinions and got a lot of input. Thank you guys!! I finally decided on what colors to go with and just got them back. I ended up going with a matte black for the centers and a gloss black lip. I know not everyone will like them but I am happy with how they turned out. DJ PowderCoating in Kernersville, NC does great work!!

+1 on looking forward to pix. Thinking about black on my car eventually.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:02 PM
redrockett
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kzonts
They look awesome! Can't wait to see them on the car.
Thank you!
Old 07-05-2013, 03:03 PM
redrockett
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by *SLEIPNIR*
+1 on looking forward to pix. Thinking about black on my car eventually.
I hope to have them on next week. I will post pics asap.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:46 PM
MuffinSpecial
1st Gear Member

Hey everyone im selling my pypes pype bomb axle back exhaust for all 05 to 10 mustang gts. There brand new only like 500 miles on them. Pm me if your interested im in the mass area
Old 07-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MuffinSpecial
Hey everyone im selling my pypes pype bomb axle back exhaust for all 05 to 10 mustang gts. There brand new only like 500 miles on them. Pm me if your interested im in the mass area
If anyone wants them I can bring them back with me...LOL

Where in Mass are ya?

I will be in the Fitchburg area... driving up at the end of July and will be up there for about 3 weeks (give or take a month or so!!!!)
Old 07-05-2013, 10:25 PM
MuffinSpecial
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Widow Maker
If anyone wants them I can bring them back with me...LOL

Where in Mass are ya?

I will be in the Fitchburg area... driving up at the end of July and will be up there for about 3 weeks (give or take a month or so!!!!)
lol im in andover. i need to get these sold so i can put some money tawrds a new axle back system. anyone know what will go good with my pypes off road x pipe? i sould like a ricer in the higher rpm with my stock mufflers on lol. i figure id sell them for 250 tho so if anyone is interested hit me up lol
Old 07-05-2013, 10:48 PM
MuffinSpecial
1st Gear Member

also exhaust question lol. put in a pypes off road x pipe and had my pypes pype bombs on. thing was wicked loud but also trumpeted like crazy at 2000 rpm. got sick of it after 2 days so i put the stock mufflers on. now i sound like a ricer at like 3000 rpm lol but its better than WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH so..... but anyway. whats the cheapest way to get a good sound out of my new exhuast? still stock headers still have the pype bombs. guy at a an exhaust shop said they could weld on some resonators for like 200 bucks. i want to know if i should just do some sort of muffle combo or what not... id rather not have to spend 500 bucks on a new axle back system if i could just buy some mufflers or something and mid pipe them. would that be cheaper if i could just put the pype bombs back on too?

Quick Reply: What are you working on?