Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

What are you working on?

Old 03-02-2017, 11:48 AM
lpcard
4th Gear Member

Sweet!

I had a skipper that was really into the little British cars, he asked me once why the radar transmitters in F/A-18's failed so often, I told him they were made by Lucas.

He didn't think that was nearly as funny as I did.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:35 PM
DK Pony
4th Gear Member

Now that's funny Larry. The Prince of Darkness indeed.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:55 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Been battling an electrical issue in my garage since I finished the lights. Flickering lights and low power intermittently. Was killing me. Was running 120 volts on one leg of the power, and only eighty on one leg at different times. Replaced lots of different things, still not fixed.

Racking my brain, because I didn't have problems with the house, they are on the same meter! Finally called my local REA, loose neutral on the pole. Finally! Been fighting this for months!
Old 03-04-2017, 10:31 AM
socal57chevy

I hate it when I have a loose neutral on my pole. lol
Wait...I actually like that.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:05 PM
Gravydog316
2nd Gear Member

wow cool
Old 03-04-2017, 10:10 PM
socal57chevy

Originally Posted by Detector
Cleaning up a 10 year old restore. It's a 1964.5 that originally is a U code (6 cyl) but has had a 302 installed. Automatic, and everything seems good for a 10 year old restore job, but it's starting to leak fluid from I think both the engine and trany. Needs a little cleanup to call it finished. Runs and drives great though.

Awesome car!!
Old 03-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

That's frick'n sweet-***-sweet
Old 03-17-2017, 04:15 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

New tool day! I'm not a tool hound, just have what I need (which I'm sure is way more than most guys), but I've been wanting some ratchet wrenches. I don't buy Snap-On or MAC tools, because those darn things don't grow when planted. Ordered up a set of Gearwrench brand ratchet wrenches both metric and standard. All the way up to 1'1/4". Plus some screwdrivers. Next I need to add some impact sockets, but most of the time a regular socket will suffice.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:06 AM
heatherxangela

Hi everyone! I'm from Guam and I'm new to this forum. I purchased a '16 3.7 fastback race red automatic mustang. My first ever mod I put in is a JLT CAI. I just ordered hooker blackheart axleback exhaust w/o mufflers & I am so stoked! I want to get some mid pipes later down the road since it's not a cat back, and for sure I need an SCT tuner for better performance. My car is definitely not a v8, but should I add in some shorty headers too? Also, I do want to lower my car, unsure which brand I should get and how low I want it. I'm just so excited working on this project! Cosmetically, I want to add a Rear Carbon Fiber spoiler, carbon fiber mirrors covers, quarter window louvers Carbon Fiber, yellow caliper covers, and black fuel door. Overall, I'm super excited and can't wait to have fun with my pony!

Old 03-19-2017, 08:41 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CPTCO
New tool day! I'm not a tool hound, just have what I need (which I'm sure is way more than most guys), but I've been wanting some ratchet wrenches. I don't buy Snap-On or MAC tools, because those darn things don't grow when planted. Ordered up a set of Gearwrench brand ratchet wrenches both metric and standard. All the way up to 1'1/4". Plus some screwdrivers. Next I need to add some impact sockets, but most of the time a regular socket will suffice.
tools are good....lol.....I can't bring myself to spend the money on snap-on, mac or matco....just way to much money. Once we move to PA I will be starting over with tools myself. I gave my tool box and tools to Jason as a gift to Hypermotive.

Originally Posted by heatherxangela
Hi everyone! I'm from Guam and I'm new to this forum. I purchased a '16 3.7 fastback race red automatic mustang. My first ever mod I put in is a JLT CAI. I just ordered hooker blackheart axleback exhaust w/o mufflers & I am so stoked! I want to get some mid pipes later down the road since it's not a cat back, and for sure I need an SCT tuner for better performance. My car is definitely not a v8, but should I add in some shorty headers too? Also, I do want to lower my car, unsure which brand I should get and how low I want it. I'm just so excited working on this project! Cosmetically, I want to add a Rear Carbon Fiber spoiler, carbon fiber mirrors covers, quarter window louvers Carbon Fiber, yellow caliper covers, and black fuel door. Overall, I'm super excited and can't wait to have fun with my pony!

Awesome! Congrats on the pony.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What are you working on?