Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Prayers and Concerns

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 08:52 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

Default Prayers and Concerns

Alan came to me with this idea, so now we have somewhere we can list our family concerns and keep everyone up to date. We are all one big dysfunctional family and really do care about everyone's lives. Our group has had its unfortunate share of troubles, but there's no need to struggle through on your own. Feel free to list some good stuff too!
Old 02-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Great sticky.....
Old 02-19-2014, 04:39 PM
Grover_NC
3rd Gear Member

Great idea!
Old 02-19-2014, 05:53 PM
Zodiac
5th Gear Member

Awesome idea!
Old 02-19-2014, 06:20 PM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Let's just hope this thread doesn't see a lot of posts. But certainly a good idea if we need support from our friends. :-)
Old 02-20-2014, 11:55 PM
AdvancedSpecV

Originally Posted by kzonts
Let's just hope this thread doesn't see a lot of posts. But certainly a good idea if we need support from our friends. :-)
I don't really know most of you, but you seem like good people. I'll bite the bullet, my grandmother just recently had to have both legs amputated. One above the knee and one right below. My family is kind of famous locally, her brother and my great Uncle was known as the bicycle man. We all helped him whenever his charity was in need. Since his death her health has taken a turn and I worry about her. So for all those out there that believe in the power of prayer....please pray for her.

Thanks

Last edited by AdvancedSpecV; 02-20-2014 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:35 AM
Zodiac
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AdvancedSpecV
I don't really know most of you, but you seem like good people. I'll bite the bullet, my grandmother just recently had to have both legs amputated. One above the knee and one right below. My family is kind of famous locally, her brother and my great Uncle was known as the bicycle man. We all helped him whenever his charity was in need. Since his death her health has taken a turn and I worry about her. So for all those out there that believe in the power of prayer....please pray for her.

Thanks
Best wishes to you and your family. Thoughts are with you buddy, keep a chin up!
Old 02-21-2014, 04:23 AM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

aw man dude that's pretty awful. I hope she is adjusting well.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:36 AM
DK Pony
4th Gear Member

Thanks
We will certainly keep you and your family in our prayers. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:13 AM
lpcard
4th Gear Member

Thanks
Will do.

Quick Reply: Prayers and Concerns