MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Carolina Regional Chapter (https://mustangforums.com/forum/carolina-regional-chapter-153/)
-   -   Prayers and Concerns (https://mustangforums.com/forum/carolina-regional-chapter/706715-prayers-and-concerns.html)

clowe1965 02-18-2014 08:52 PM

Prayers and Concerns

Alan came to me with this idea, so now we have somewhere we can list our family concerns and keep everyone up to date. We are all one big dysfunctional family and really do care about everyone's lives. Our group has had its unfortunate share of troubles, but there's no need to struggle through on your own. Feel free to list some good stuff too!

Sleeper_GT 02-18-2014 10:02 PM

Great sticky.....

Grover_NC 02-19-2014 04:39 PM

Great idea!

Zodiac 02-19-2014 05:53 PM

Awesome idea!

kzonts 02-19-2014 06:20 PM

Let's just hope this thread doesn't see a lot of posts. But certainly a good idea if we need support from our friends. :-)

AdvancedSpecV 02-20-2014 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by kzonts (Post 8351514)
Let's just hope this thread doesn't see a lot of posts. But certainly a good idea if we need support from our friends. :-)

I don't really know most of you, but you seem like good people. I'll bite the bullet, my grandmother just recently had to have both legs amputated. One above the knee and one right below. My family is kind of famous locally, her brother and my great Uncle was known as the bicycle man. We all helped him whenever his charity was in need. Since his death her health has taken a turn and I worry about her. So for all those out there that believe in the power of prayer....please pray for her.

Thanks

Zodiac 02-21-2014 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by AdvancedSpecV (Post 8352217)
I don't really know most of you, but you seem like good people. I'll bite the bullet, my grandmother just recently had to have both legs amputated. One above the knee and one right below. My family is kind of famous locally, her brother and my great Uncle was known as the bicycle man. We all helped him whenever his charity was in need. Since his death her health has taken a turn and I worry about her. So for all those out there that believe in the power of prayer....please pray for her.

Thanks

Best wishes to you and your family. Thoughts are with you buddy, keep a chin up!

clowe1965 02-21-2014 04:23 AM

aw man dude that's pretty awful. I hope she is adjusting well.

DK Pony 02-21-2014 04:36 AM

Thanks

We will certainly keep you and your family in our prayers. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

lpcard 02-21-2014 05:13 AM

Thanks

Will do.