MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Carolina Regional Chapter (https://mustangforums.com/forum/carolina-regional-chapter-153/)
-   -   I'm Back (https://mustangforums.com/forum/carolina-regional-chapter/720234-im-back.html)

Carolina Man 06-25-2015 11:56 AM

I'm Back

Sorry I have been gone so long. I was sidelined with a lot of health issues, that my wife,doctors, nurses have been helping me with. I am almost back to normal.
Unfortunately I lost the 84 Mustang GT and the money I paid on it, but it was worth it for health reasons. Now I am I have a physical therapist coming in twice a week to help me get my legs back. I'm getting there slowly.
On to some better news my neighbor is selling me his 2 Mustangs 1 is needing a few repairs the other is a parts car. 2 to make one which I can deal with. I think they are 2000 or 2001 models and both droptops. Now I have a lot of catching up to do.

Zodiac 06-25-2015 02:58 PM

Welcome back and glad you are on the mends.

Carolina Man 06-25-2015 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Zodiac (Post 8493223)
Welcome back and glad you are on the mends.

Thanks it has been a long time coming.

Sleeper_GT 06-25-2015 04:36 PM

Welcome back and I'm glad to hear you are doing well!

Carolina Man 06-25-2015 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sleeper_GT (Post 8493237)
Welcome back and I'm glad to hear you are doing well!

Thanks, I will be walking at full throttle soon.

AMWill 06-25-2015 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Carolina Man (Post 8493189)
Sorry I have been gone so long. I was sidelined with a lot of health issues, that my wife,doctors, nurses have been helping me with. I am almost back to normal.
Unfortunately I lost the 84 Mustang GT and the money I paid on it, but it was worth it for health reasons. Now I am I have a physical therapist coming in twice a week to help me get my legs back. I'm getting there slowly.
On to some better news my neighbor is selling me his 2 Mustangs 1 is needing a few repairs the other is a parts car. 2 to make one which I can deal with. I think they are 2000 or 2001 models and both droptops. Now I have a lot of catching up to do.

Wow Man,

Sorry to hear about this!

I'm glad that you're on the road to recovery and I would love to help you get back on your feet. Let me know when you pick up the new 'Stang and you'll have a $100 gift card in the mail to start moddin'!

Hope this helps.

-Will

Carolina Man 06-25-2015 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by AMWill (Post 8493246)
Wow Man,

Sorry to hear about this!

I'm glad that you're on the road to recovery and I would love to help you get back on your feet. Let me know when you pick up the new 'Stang and you'll have a $100 gift card in the mail to start moddin'!

Hope this helps.

-Will

Thank You Sir. I will let you know when it happens. I should be healed up and completely walking by the middle of Aug. Your gift is much appreciated.

alan0614 06-25-2015 06:28 PM

Glad you are back and moving forward. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the project.

Will, you guys are awesome. Thanks for your support.

Carolina Man 06-25-2015 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by alan0614 (Post 8493265)
Glad you are back and moving forward. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the project.

Will, you guys are awesome. Thanks for your support.

Thank You. I know what I would like to do and what I can't afford. The car is more of needed repairs then I will be able to do some modding. It's a V6 car would much rather have a GT bit they are not in my price range. But I am studying up on what can be done to a V6 to make it more fun to drive.

clowe1965 06-25-2015 10:39 PM

Apparently you can make quite a lot of power out of those 3.8 engines with a procharger. Quick search had about 290 at the wheels on a fairly stock setup. Get some mac long tubes and convert to duals (should be able to find some gt takeoffs for the exhaust and valence), find a gt 8.8 with tloc and hopefully some better gears for pretty cheap too.