Central MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS

Colorado Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Spectre062

Default Colorado Roll Call

Just trying to see who we have in the area. I'm in the Springs and looking for some cruisin buddies.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:27 PM
TheAntiRice
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Colorado Roll Call

I'm in Greeley, parientes live in Denver and I'm in the springs sometimes. Ever see that vid of B-Man and MECAM? They are in the springs, and I would def want to cruise with those guys. Later
Old 12-10-2004, 07:29 PM
mattwilliams
1st Gear Member

I live in Ft. Collins, and go to school in Greeley. I am down in denver a couple times a month, and down in the springs once in a while.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:34 AM
ckthecerealkiller
2nd Gear Member

Heh. Holy shiznat we got TWO threads [sm=roll.gif]! Wassup, me greeley man I big blond from bear country.
Old 01-27-2005, 04:45 PM
mattwilliams
1st Gear Member

We need to have some sort of colorado get together....maybe head down to bandi when it opens
Old 01-27-2005, 05:41 PM
TheAntiRice
2nd Gear Member

Some of the Darkside Racing members will be going to Bandi when it opens up, it would be great if you guys wanted to join us. PM me with your contact info and I will let you know. We will leave from Greeley, so if your up in Collins or whatever we could just meet at the outlets in Loveland or something and ride up together. My cobra is in the shop as I speak (1-2 shift work if bent), but should be ready to go sometime soon. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't no for sure if we will go on a Test Tune Night, or what, but I'll keep you posted.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:53 PM
mattwilliams
1st Gear Member

^^^ that sounds good to me. I also think it would be kinda kewl to have a cruise. I am planning on doing some more work to my car around april....tax return time.... I am also planning on doing some body work to the stang when I get back from tucson(a little dent in the door), and also ghost flame it when I finish the dent. But yeah we should have a cruise...maybe up 2 estes or something. Or around greeley/ft collins/loveland/where ever.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:27 PM
95cobragirl
2nd Gear Member

im looking for some new mustang pals...i moved here from new mexico last may....seen some nice rides around....looking for a club to possibly join....drop me a line....love jenna
Old 02-19-2005, 12:34 AM
TheAntiRice
2nd Gear Member

Hey Jenna, where do you live?? I'm in a club called Darkside Racing, and I wouldn't mind showing you around if you live anywhere near Denver or Greeley or Ft. Collins.................let me know
Old 02-19-2005, 04:02 AM
mattwilliams
1st Gear Member

^^ yeah same here Jenna. I live in ft collins. Like I said B4 WE NEED TO HAVE A CO MEET!

Quick Reply: Colorado Roll Call