Classic Mustang Classifieds Classic Mustang Cars and Classic Mustang Parts Sales Only.

Someone looking for a different kind of hot rod??

Old 01-21-2008, 01:00 PM
hillbilly pony
3rd Gear Member

Default Someone looking for a different kind of hot rod??

I posted this in the wrong section before but here goes....

I have a 1993 Twin Turbo RX7. It has 118,000 miles and about 20,000 on a rebuilt motor. Leather is in good condition. pass seat has 2 small tears the drivers arm rest plastics need to be replaced. all dash and console plastics are in good condition. car has 19" Hi-Performance Designs rims other than that is it stock.

The RX7 has paint that is less than two years old but it could use a buff. Mechanically it is great. i do not know if it is a trait of rotaries but when you start it up for about two minutes it smokes then stops and wont do it again the reat of the day. it is also cold here and i dont know if that has anything to do with it or not. I have a drivers head light motor in the mail and then both lights will hide. electrically it is perfect except that the factory alarm remote did not come with it and when you lock the doors with the key and unlock them with the key the alarm goes off and you have to remove the neg terminal and re set the system ( it is a starter kill ) The actual headlights are starting to yellow a little. it is an automatic only a minor disadvantage it still flies. The drivers door arm plastics are broken. they are complete with the exception of the door for the drivers arm storage. I havent been able to track down the replacement yet. THe center console plastics are good. I am refinishing them in factory black and other than that the interior plastics are good to go. there is a hole about the size of a coffee cup in the drivers floor carpet which can be replaced. it is really thick due to being low to the ground. there are 2 small tears in the leather in the passenger seat but thay are not in a high stress area so shouldnt get lots worse. It has 19 X 10 rims on the back and 19 X 8.5 on the front. trust me they are beautiful BUT they are huge and the fender lips need to be rolled or the rims replaced. it does rub if you romp on it from a stop. i believe that will go away if the lips are rolled but i just dont know a body man here i trust enough ive only been in VA for a year. Oh yeah im in Norfolk va. Right now i cant think of anything else other than I love the boost. and will miss it the only reason i am looking to trade is that i really wanted a mustang and just made a snap purchase of this car cause it was a good deal.

I am looking for a Classic Stang of approximately equal value. If i loose a little that will depend on the quality of the ride. IM NOT LOOKING FOR SOMETHING from Barrett Jackson.......

Just something nice.

Here are a couple of pics.

Im in the Norfolk Va area.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

[IMG]local://upfiles/76007/9C74E0AE59F740C1A58ECB36A0954866.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/76007/3A6F5D60C5834994821E6D39A6AA6462.jpg[/IMG]