Classic Mustang Classifieds Classic Mustang Cars and Classic Mustang Parts Sales Only.

1966 Fairlane 390BB 4 speed

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 03:02 PM
PERTANO
2nd Gear Member

Default 1966 Fairlane 390BB 4 speed

Not sure I'm going to sell it but if I get the money for the car I will. The only reason I'm considering it is that I just picked up a 64 Falcon. So the old lady would like the Garage back.

Okay so anyway the car is a Factory big block car with a 3 speed Column shift. I have all the parts to convert this car to a floor shift. Shift tunnel, Steering column and 4 Top Loader 4 speed transmission. I have a Lakewood scattershield for the car and a brand new Centerforce dual friction clutch. There are a few motor options here as well. I have a recently rebuild 390 with basic stuff in it. Stock pistons, rods etc. and a EDDY RPM cam. Or have bascially complete just needs to be assembled .30 over 390 with forged pistons and Aluminum head and all that good stuff.

I guess the best way to do this is just makea list of all that the car will come with.
-Perforance Suspension Tech. Polygraphite Front suspension kit. Installed and ready to go
-Wilwood Disk Brake conversion Front end with braided lines
-Flatlander Racing Roller Spring Perches
-Crites Restoration 427 Ram Air Hood "Fiberglass" and Branda fiberglass hood springs
-Crites Restoration Spring Relocation brackets "moves leafs in 3 inches on each side"
-Lakewood 90/10 front shocks
-Competition Engineering 3 way rear shocks
-Mad Dog Racing Headers. "Old School AFX design. Best looking headers ever!!!"
-Flowmaster Mandrel bent American Thunder Exhaust
-CenterForce Dual Friction Clutch and T.O. bearing
-Lakewood scatter shield
-EDDY RPM Cam Kit
-EDDY RPM Cylinder heads. Bare
-EDDY RPM intake
-850 Mech Sec Speed Demon
-Rollmaster Adj Roller Timing chain set
-Moroso T-Sump Oil pan and pickup tube
-Speed Pro .30 Over forged pistons
-Fresh machined 390 block. Crank .20/.20
-Melling HV oil pump
-Aluminum Radiator

And I'm sure much much more that I've missed.

I'm asking for 6500 for it all. Add up the money I've spent on the car and it's much more then that!!
Here are a few older pic's of the car. It's been stripped down and will need paint for sure. But the body is near perfect. No cancer at all anywhere on this car. There might be 2 dents on the entire car. It's that straight.

Anyway my asking price is firm so if someone wants a great project that won't take much to get back on the road hit me up.

Please call 951-255-3340 "Robert"

I will not part this car out. So don't ask!!! Thanks!!!