Classic Mustang General Discussion Make your non-Technical threads/posts in here.

Nice day went out and started the car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 04:45 PM
plcdude
2nd Gear Member

Default Nice day went out and started the car.

It has been wet and cold here for the past month and a half so I have not been very motivated to work on the car. However, it is a beautiful december day here today so I figured I would go out and start the car since I had not done that for a couple of months (need to keep things lubricated right ).

Anyway as usual the wife comes out complaining that things smell like gas and what am I doing. Sigh. Ah well get the car started pulled it out of the garage let it get fully warmed up then put it back in garage. Man I can't wait till spring so I can get back at things.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Joe67
Banned

i know the feeling, i took a good break then realized its gonna be cold for a while so i might as well get used to it, today it was 26 degrees out with strong winds and i still managed to get a quarter skin on =D
Old 12-07-2008, 10:09 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Originally Posted by plcdude
It has been wet and cold here for the past month and a half so I have not been very motivated to work on the car. However, it is a beautiful december day here today so I figured I would go out and start the car since I had not done that for a couple of months (need to keep things lubricated right ).

Anyway as usual the wife comes out complaining that things smell like gas and what am I doing. Sigh. Ah well get the car started pulled it out of the garage let it get fully warmed up then put it back in garage. Man I can't wait till spring so I can get back at things.
I hear ya on that one....just had 2 inches of snow and 15 degs avg the past several days.

The week before I this it was in the 40's and I started mine and went up and down the driveway..... made sure everything was correct! (fluids, tire pressures. etc.)
Old 12-07-2008, 11:09 PM
valley firearms
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by plcdude

Is your wife's name Donna?
Old 12-08-2008, 12:04 AM
plcdude
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by valley firearms
Is your wife's name Donna?

No.