Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

what did you get for the holidays?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 01:09 AM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

Default what did you get for the holidays?

hey guys, i've been stuck in iowa with my whole family for 8 days, and there is nothing to do in iowa. but christmas rocked this year for me. my parents got me the rpm air gap intake and a 650 cfm holley 4160 along with a B&M (trans go i think?) shift kit. i just bought new Radial T/A raised white letters for my torque thrusts and my aunt and uncle bought me some plain center caps (like the shelby gt350 rs). thats what i got car related. sweet haul this year, im pumped, im in a hotel right now, we will be driving from iowa to dallas tomarrow (12 hours) and my car will be waiting. What did yall get car related this year for xmas/hannuka (SP)/..other?

(this may have been posted before, ive been without internet for a week so i might be behind the times, please keep this post here in the classic section, cuz i dont really car what the other guys got )

Merry Christmas!! (happy new year [&:])
Old 12-27-2006, 01:17 AM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Default RE: what did you get for the holidays?

Repost, check one page back...
Old 12-27-2006, 05:18 AM
paddy187
4th Gear Member

Default RE: what did you get for the holidays?

Emperor,

The joys of Iowa, i spent a year at ISU and man that was different as I was previously living in London!!! I got a carb from a torino to play with and maybe swap the choke into my car and a torque wrench. Your folks are to good to you