Got the Ford Racing 3/8" pulley spacer back from the machine shop to have them machine it so that it will work with the 5.0 50oz damper.
V belt installed and all pulley's now tightened.
Motor mounts in.
Tranny getting prepped to be mounted under car.
Roof insulation installed.
I used the 6" duct insulation that I got from work, may not be pretty, You won't see it anyways and it works for me.
Roof trim fitted for vinyl top.
Led melted out of roof pillar and holes drilled.
Rear bumper and GT chrome exhaust trim fitted.
Slowly fitting things.
Goal now is to get this thing up and running and all body panels edges painted and assembled, then I will tear all the trim back off and have the body done.