Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

To anyone who has every used the Tire and Wheel charts I made/host

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 11:56 AM
dodgestang
5th Gear Member

Both of you guys were kicked out the site I have what is at time the unfortunate task of being an admin on so I see this a nothing more than a troll at this point.

The chart is what it is. A collection of what other people run on their cars. I have put myself out there for over a decade on my own dime and my own time. I took your first troll on this very seriously. I will not participate in your troll anymore.

And on edit I stand corrected. It is not guyS...it is guy. Same anonymous user behind both user accounts logging in through web based proxy server to make him harder to ban wherever he goes.

Last edited by dodgestang; 02-04-2015 at 11:24 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:24 PM
WestCoastShelby
Banned

[Dodgestang, if you'd like to sling dirt lets just get the facts straight. I was banned by Aslan (Stan Edington) on VMF for pointing out K-code VIN fraud on Ebay and telling his senile senior citizen "expert" friend with 22,000+ posts that disagreed with me to get their glasses checked. Just because I had 3 posts doesn't necessarily mean I had no real life experience, just a low post count. I think people get carried away with posts versus experience. Also, just because a particular VMF admin has a Napoleon complex doesn't mean they're right in their actions.]

My comments were just based on facts in this thread and I do not sugar coat things. I'd have to say don't ask a question if you don't want to hear all the responses...

Last edited by WestCoastShelby; 02-03-2015 at 10:31 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:33 PM
WestCoastShelby
Banned

Originally Posted by guitarman376
A bad alignment shop might cause discrepancies in front end, amongst other things. I didn't use your chart for my wheels nor have I heard bad things about your chart. I thought I remembered someone saying something about your chart costing them money, I'm assuming this is your effort to figure out what's going on.

Tires vary from manufacturer to manufacturer too and I've brought that to the OP's attention.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:30 PM
WestCoastShelby
Banned

Originally Posted by dodgestang

The chart is what it is. A collection of what other people run on their cars. I have put myself out there for over a decade on my own dime and my own time. I took your first troll on this very seriously. I will not participate in your troll anymore.
Nick, I don't know why your crying fowl for sympathy when someone doesn't agree with your chart covering ALL combinations accurately. I think it would be naive to think any chart could do so with all the variables out there. Don't shoot the messenger or write it off as a troll its just the facts.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:47 PM
barnett468
4th Gear Member

First of all you have no idea who I am . . secondly, no one here gives a f what you say about other people because you have no credibility, plus it is not appropriate for this site like it seems to be over at that cesspool you don't do jack sh_t on to moderate other than to kiss the *** of a few worthless members there that also don't know their head from their a_s, unless they finally got wise and fired your worthless a_s because members were leaving because of you and asslamb, which in turn might be bad for paying advertisers on the site whom I am sure would be very happy to hear all about this.

If you think your lies will get us “in trouble” then have at it and good luck with that. You banned someone using the name barnett468 from your site but there is more than just one person using that name on the internet so in fact, you have no proof as to who is who.

I do happen to know why barnett468 was banned from that site you unfortunately are a pathetic worthless moderator on and it is exactly this:

There was no valid reason for the ban. 0 nada, zilch period. You posted lies on another members thread whose name was qbui. He started a thread asking where barnett was and wanted to know where he could be found so he could ask him for help because no one on that site knew how to help him. He also stated that barnett was always patient and helpful.

A second member posted the same thing, and when you saw it was making you and your buddy asslamb look incredibly stupid, you locked the thread. Go ahead, I dare you to post a link to that thread to try and prove me wrong you feckless liar, but going back and erasing your lies and then posting it won't look too good.

On that thread you stated that barnett468 and supershifter2 were both banned for “disturbing threads” and that both had warned to quit posting off topic posts . . well this is a blatant filthy lie you liar . . barnett was never warned in any way shape or form . . it’s a fact jack . . he was then supposed to be reinstated after 30 days but you and your buddy banned him forever for no reason but you lied AGAIN by falsly claiming that he tried to get back on the site using different names.

For a while after that, you banned any new "member" that sounded intelligent like barnett or anyone that used the same email service as he did. I know this for a fact because I happen to know some of those people. You became so obsessed with keeping anyone off the site that sounded like Barnett that you blocked some of the email providers that were also used by other members whom then had trouble signing on which was absolutely hilarious.

You then allowed supershifter back on after he considered suing one of you for slander.

And what was barnetts and supershifters heinous crime? . . they were occasionally making harmless jokes and posting what they thought were funny pictures which didn’t even have to do with people . . it certainly was NOT like they were personally attacking anyone.

Then around 8 months ago, a member called tmunn started a thread specifically asking for Barnett again saying that Barnett was even nice enough to call him on the phone to help him and Israel stated that he .liked Barnett and when you liars saw that that thread was making you look stupid again you locked that thread too.

I suggest you and your buddy aslamb shut your mouth and begin apologizing to a few people instead of continuing blatantly lie about them.

I suggest that you and your buddy aslamb be very, very careful about what you say about people from now on or you might consider saving up for a lawyer because you just might need one . . don’t think so, just give it a try.

Don’t like my post, go ahead turn it in . . the moderators name here is Gun Jam . .

Oh and I strongly suggest you think twice before you start sending your friends like gypsy r and others over to post on this thread because some of us are wise to your pathetic little tricks.

you seem to hsve forgotten but that last time aslamb posted here tryong to cause ttouble by lying abiut barnett468, he got his a_s run out of town after totally humiliating himself . . it appears as though you are trying to do the same thing, and imo, you have got a good start on it.

both you and aslamb laughably, and hypocritically, claim to be religous and yet you continually do this childish, immature, unprofessional cr_p.

Answer this dogstang:

WHY ARE LONG TERM MEMBERS OF THE SITE YOU ARE A MODERATOR ON, STARTING THREADS ASKING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT SITE BARNETT468 IS ON SO THEY CAN MOVE TO THAT SITE SO HE CAN HELP THEM???

I suggest you think about that long and hard.

I won't be holding my breath for your reply.

Last edited by barnett468; 05-15-2018 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:35 PM
barnett468
4th Gear Member

in addition . . i have no idea whom westcoastshelby is nor do i care what he may or may not have done on another site . . all i know for a fact is that the posts i have seen of his were simply asking questions or trying to offer help in a sincere fashion.

none of them were negative or personal attacks on others like two of yours and several of asslambs have been on this site so why don't you just go back to your own yard and cr_p in it instead of cr_pping over here then leaving your stench for others to live with.

this is a very nice and peaceful site, it doesn't need your kind.

Last edited by barnett468; 05-15-2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:12 AM
barnett468
4th Gear Member

The chart is what it is. A collection of what other people run on their cars.
yes it is what it is which is a chart with inaccuracies and you LIE when you say that theses combos have been "proven" by these people not to hit and you even finally admitted once thsat you had absoluteky no idea if moist if the sizes your chart clsaims will fit were in fact .

I have put myself out there for over a decade on my own dime and my own time.
now you are trying to elicit some symparhy for doing something that noone asked or forced you to do?
PROPERLY checked for clearance, but you claim in your chart that they have been "proven" to fit . . what the h_ll is wrong with you?

why do you persist in doing this?

how are you going to sleep at night if one if your combos cuts thru a tire causing the car to veer into incoming cars or pedestrians and kills someone . . do you really think this is funny or irrelevant?

where is the money you owe people for damage caused to their cars or tires by using one of the combos on your chart?

if you were really sincere, you would whip out your wallet and start writing checks.

I took your first troll on this very seriously.
facts are not trolls you liar, and you haven't taken jack sh _t seriouslky you liar . . if you had, you wouldn't have made the assanine comment you made in your previius post and instead of being in denial, you would have added a SIMPLE disclaimer or warning similar to the one i and others have suggested so WHAT LIE DO YOU HAVE FOR NOT DOING THAT?

Last edited by barnett468; 02-04-2015 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:46 PM
barnett468
4th Gear Member

And on edit I stand corrected. It is not guyS...it is guy. Same anonymous user behind both user accounts logging in through web based proxy server to make him harder to ban wherever he goes.
i see by the time of your update on your post that you saw the new posts, therefore, i assume that you have no reply because their simply is no logical reply other than the truth which you refuse to admit.

i have seen posts by westcoastshelby on other sites and if he is using a different name on sites other than westcoastshelby, neither i, nor anyone else here could care less, so quit using these forums as your personal platform for your pittiful, sad attempts to discredit others . . both you and your faux "christian" brother aslamb are pathetic excuses for a human beings.

if you try to do this to me on any other forum i am on i will doll out the same level of enbarrasment and humiliation to you there, plus, you might start looking in your mail box for a very unpleasant letter from my lawyer.

Last edited by barnett468; 02-04-2015 at 05:49 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:12 PM
barnett468
4th Gear Member

Both of you guys were kicked out the site I have what is at time the unfortunate task of being an admin on
you said you were not getting paid for being a "moderator" which i can easily understand because you clearly suck at it, and since this is the case, just stop doing it . . noone is making be a moderator you so get off your self pity potty.

no one here or on any other mustang forum gives a rats a_s about your personal life, so if you want someones shoulder to cry on, go find a psychiatrist or a priest, or even a dog, but quit looking for pity here . . this is for car related issues.

you whine more than a bad power steering pump.

Last edited by barnett468; 02-04-2015 at 08:58 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:51 PM
WestCoastShelby
Banned

Wrong again buddy.

Quick Reply: To anyone who has every used the Tire and Wheel charts I made/host