Colorado Regional Chapter Chapter President: wcgman

Roll call, Sound off

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 09:33 AM
needmorespeed
1st Gear Member

Default Autocross this weekend

Couple questions/comments.

I will be at the autocross this weekend at Front Range Airport, just east of Denver. They have named it "Bring the Competition: Co-drivers are cool!" Anyway, they are knocking off the weekend membership fee for first timers. I am already a member so I don't have to worry about that but if anyone wants to co-drive this weekend let me know. You have to register by Thursday at 10 am. There are ways around that but its just better this way.

Some info here:
http://rmsolo.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12824

the general site is here: rmsolo.org

Also, its has kinda tailed off but what is the deal with the club clash at Bandimere?
Old 04-25-2013, 04:14 PM
JThor
2nd Gear Member

@Eric- I wish I could be there Sunday, but I am in Seattle right now.

The Porsche Club is having an autocross school May 4-5 at Front Range Airport. I want to go, but if I do, I will have to bail on our luncheon on the 4th. Decisions, decisions.

Also, anybody here who has any interest in autocross should take Eric up on his offer. From what I have seen, Eric is a good driver and has a competitive car.

Last edited by JThor; 04-25-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:54 PM
JThor
2nd Gear Member

I'm a bad boy. I signed up for the Autocross school this weekend. So, I'm gonna have to bail on the lunch. I hope you all have fun. I'll try to make it the next time around.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:09 AM
needmorespeed
1st Gear Member

I afraid I will have to cancel my reservation for this weekend as well. An opportunity for a free autocross/lapping day at PPR popped up and I can't pass that up.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Forced Air

If you guys are bailing, so am I. Track day at PMP this weekend.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:21 PM
KbBlown01

Originally Posted by needmorespeed
I afraid I will have to cancel my reservation for this weekend as well. An opportunity for a free autocross/lapping day at PPR popped up and I can't pass that up.
With all the people bailing out, is the luncheon still on? Needmorespeed, can you post a link to the ppr free lapping event? I may be interested.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:00 AM
needmorespeed
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by KbBlown01
With all the people bailing out, is the luncheon still on? Needmorespeed, can you post a link to the ppr free lapping event? I may be interested.

It is not entirely free due to the fact I am giving up a Saturday of working to patch holes in the parking lot down there. You should be able to just show up and work if you want the free day. I think that the half day runs 100 for the track and 40-50 usually for an autocross. So i hope to be saving somewhere around 150 dollars.

Here is the link
http://rmsolo.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12874
Old 05-11-2013, 12:14 PM
dustin_ra

I am originally from Co. Was in the Army and moved around a bit. My belongings are in NC right now but I am taking leave from my job as a contractor in Afghan next month to move back to CO. I will be back in the Grand Junction area. I will be in Co until June 20th then back to Afghan until Dec. While I am home I will be putting a brand new TKO 600 in my 88 LX. I look forward to finding some of your in the GJ area so we can go on drives. I also ride my motorcycle whenever I can and I have my F-350 for when I need to move or tow. GO FORD. If Ford made a MC I would buy one of those too.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:01 PM
JThor
2nd Gear Member

Welcome back to Colorado and thank you for your service! I am in the Denver area. I'm not sure who is here is on the Front Range.

At a minimum, let us know how your project goes.

Jim
Old 05-16-2013, 03:36 PM
DenverGT

Hey guys. I just picked up an 05 GT. I live in Eastern Centennial.

Quick Reply: Roll call, Sound off