Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

New Deep Dish 2003 Cobra Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 10:31 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Default New Deep Dish 2003 Cobra Wheels

I wanted to make everyone aware of the fact that we just had another shipment arrive a few days ago, which contained more of the Ford Mustang 03 Cobra Deep Dish Wheels. We now have this wheel in stock in both the Chrome and Black Chrome finishes ready to ship. Here are some photos of the new wheel if you guys would like to check it out.

Please feel free to chime in and give us your feedback on these new wheels if you like. Thus far the Mustang 2003 Deep Dish Cobra Wheels have been a big hit with many customers.

These images can also be found on our website as well in the Mustang Cobra Wheels Section.

IF YOUR A FORUM MEMBER, GIVE ME A CALL TO RECEIVE 5% OFF OF YOUR TOTAL ORDER.

WE LIKE TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO ALL OF THE STRONG SUPPORTERS OF THE MUSTANG COMMUNITY, ESPECIALLY HERE IN THESE FORUMS. IF YOU EVERY HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE T LET ME KNOW!

I am going to do my best to post up some photos of these wheels installed as soon as I have a chance, so please check back in.