Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

New Nitto NT05 Tire Clearance Deals!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 02:38 PM
ill_eagle94
1st Gear Member

No response for me either. If this sale ends the 14th, it would be nice to get a response to make a decision.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:36 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ill_eagle94
No response for me either. If this sale ends the 14th, it would be nice to get a response to make a decision.
If shipping is included, and it should be since there is nothign here that says shipping not included and the site prominentyl dispalys free shipping on all nitto tires, this is a good deal. If they want to hit me for more shipping i can find a beter deal elswhere. I've got tire money burnign a hole in my pocket! I shant wait long, bought the wheels elswhere when i didn't hear on pricing.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:05 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Seriously guys, i have bene trying for two days to spend money with you and can't seem to get anyone who can verify pricing and take my order. i have called twice, and sent PMs. I don't want to be a tool, i just want to order some tires from you. i have caleld twice and been told once that these prices are money losers and they can't see how the prices are correct. I can understand being busy, but some help woudl be great. Anyone here been able to order these tires yet?
Old 05-05-2010, 03:33 PM
rford426
4th Gear Member

Pretty sure teh guys that ran the forum stuff quit "mike" quit and so did alex p soo good luck!! i wouldnt by another thng from these ppl
Old 05-05-2010, 07:04 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Just talked to John, nice dude. He siad mike and his sig other are having a babay, he is still there. Anyhow, they are honoring prices on these just veryfiying shipping is included on them and placing order tomorrow.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:20 AM
HoboDxb
2nd Gear Member

Lucky you, still awaiting a response. Don't mean to be a tool either but you guys have no idea how much business you're probably losing out on this way upgrade your customer service ASAP! There's a car customization shop in Dubai here that wants to do business with you lot as well when I told them about your wheel/tire prices! Please,reply!
Old 05-06-2010, 04:47 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Finally got my order palced today, the sale is real if it makes you guys feel any better.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Doogie65
4th Gear Member

So do the posted prices in this thread include shipping?
Old 05-07-2010, 07:26 AM
ill_eagle94
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
Finally got my order palced today, the sale is real if it makes you guys feel any better.
Nice, I still have heard nothing. I even emailed them directly a few days ago...
Old 05-07-2010, 01:36 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ill_eagle94
Nice, I still have heard nothing. I even emailed them directly a few days ago...
Prices here don't include shipping, but it was only $38 to ship four tires so this is still a massive deal. Mike is in right now, my suggestion to any of you wanting these is to call. As long as you get in teh systme with your oder, you shoudl be able to lock iin teh sale price since it ends so soon. anyhow, i called andked for him, and finished the order.

Quick Reply: New Nitto NT05 Tire Clearance Deals!