Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

99-04 body kits from cruizin concepts

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 11:54 PM
ms_24ktstang

Question 99-04 body kits from cruizin concepts

I'm about to order a bodykit for my 2000 mustang from cruizin concepts and I'm just wanting to know if anyone else has ordered a bodykit from them before. I'm getting the stalker type 2 body kit and it's only 550 shipped how is that possible? Can anyone help reassure me that this isn't a scam?
Old 06-11-2010, 03:13 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Well, I can When we get great buys in product, we pass it down. As primarily a wholesale company we are used to working with much lower profit margin than most retail companies. This is the reason we are so much less expensive on exactly the same product than our competitors. We also don't gouge with the "free shipping" biz as we charge actual shipping. Since it is less expensive to ship to someone a few hours away, why charge them the same I would charge to ship something across the country? A "blanket" shipping cost is created by weighing the product, checking the cost of shipping to the other side of the country, adding a few more dollars in, and then tacking that on to the actual price of the product and labeling it as "free shipping". The way we do it ensures the lowest price to your door. Thanks for noticing the low pricing and we hope to do business with you soon!
Old 06-19-2010, 05:10 PM
ms_24ktstang

Well I read about the forum discount? Could I get that with my purchase of the bodykit?
Old 07-03-2010, 03:21 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ms_24ktstang
Well I read about the forum discount? Could I get that with my purchase of the bodykit?
Yes you do indeed get a forum member discount of at least 5%. If you want to send me a PM of the body kit your interested in I will make sure that is the best I can do. I can also provide you with a discount code as well that you can use during checkout.

Mike,

Cruizin Concepts Wholesale LLC

Visit us online:
http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/
http://www.cruizinconcepts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/CruizinConcepts