Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Mustang Exhaust Blowout on Magnaflow, SSS and Flowmaster

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 07:50 PM
jerald

pictures
Old 08-20-2010, 04:32 PM
jerald

Talking cruizin concepts

I am sorry for what i said but i am sure mike will help you out, but the people i talked to did not even know when my stuff would ship. yes i called three or more time to see about the order because i did not get a invoice and i dont know you from square one so you get a little worried when you see the money has left the bank and it seemed like i was wasting there time. now the last person was very helpful and i even got a call after i got my product asking if i was happy with my order. That right there was the biggest thing that got me thinking i got all upset with you guys and i should have just waited on things. I will buy from you again and hope you forgive me for not trusting you guys..I have had my money taking in the past by scammers. Your product is out of this world and look forward to buying more stuff from you guys.

Very sorry.