Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Stealth Blk FR500's

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 10:43 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by undrpsi
Mike, I emailed you about the 17x9 Stealth FR500's... My email is huffin357w@yahoo.com Thanks!
Just found it and shot you over a reply. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mike

Toll Free: 888-630-0655
Old 04-22-2011, 09:50 PM
32v Mach1

well after being told 30-60 days out when i first ordered these wheels then after 60 days i was told 3-4 more weeks then 3weeks later being told 3-4 more weeks i am just gonna cancel my order and buy some FR500's from AMERICAN MUSCLE for $200 cheaper then have them powder coated flat black
Old 04-28-2011, 08:52 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 32v Mach1
well after being told 30-60 days out when i first ordered these wheels then after 60 days i was told 3-4 more weeks then 3weeks later being told 3-4 more weeks i am just gonna cancel my order and buy some FR500's from AMERICAN MUSCLE for $200 cheaper then have them powder coated flat black

Well I'm sorry about that and I wish we could have gotten you in the Stealth Black FR500's. We did inform you though that these are manufactured exclusively by us and the actual production is done overseas. This is the case with all of the AM Wheels as well by topline/Trade Union. Most of AM's shipments from what I've studied come directly from China to their facility in PA and on average the transit time alone is around 28-45 days for their transit time alone, so these things are more common than what anyone would prefer.

Hey maybe the United States of America will step up and start manufacturing wheels one day at a reasonable price so that all of us can move our production back home where it belongs! I would love to see everyone's wheels manufactured by us Americans! Screw these slow boats from china lol.

Anyway time frames like these are tentative and cannot be guaranteed and I've seen AM out of stock for long periods as well being that you mention them. In fact there are several wheels on their website now that I can post links to that haven't been in for some time, so it happens everywhere and I wish we could control the long time frames and other delays that pop up.

Anyway if you wanted another finish I would have been happy to give you a better deal on a black or anthracite. Especially if all you were going to do is powder coat them anyway. We also have a very reputable place that's done great powder coating for people here which included some great suspension components. Trust me though we would love to have the item on hand as there is great demand for it and we are the only ones in the entire industry that offer this exclusive finish. Again I'm sorry bud and I wish I could put them in your hand right now if it were possible and we definitely would have wanted your business but we don't expect you to wait if you don't want to. I can respect that and if you need anything else send me a PM and I'll do anything I possibly can to help you out as a forum member with the price. Take care.

Sincerely,
Mike

Toll Free: 888-630-0655

Last edited by CruizinConcepts; 04-28-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:23 PM
32v Mach1

thanks mike. i was aware of the timeframe when i ordered but now i really need tires as mine are pretty much racing slicks now. AM had some in stock so i went that route. im not mad or anything i just cant wait any longer for tires
Old 05-13-2011, 10:15 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Update on the Stealth Black FR500 Wheels. There have been a couple of delays on this container as a few of you know due to logistics and additional wheels having been shipped but the positive update here is that there on there way and we will be providing more frequent updates as the container gets closer to coming to port. We have low offset 18 inch staggered, high offset 18 inch staggered and ........ new 17 inch staggered stealth black FR500 wheels on their way!

05-12 offsets (Fits 07-12 Shelby GT500's)
94-04 offsets (Fits all models including Cobra and Brake upgrades)

Sincerely,
Mike