Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Ordered Tire & Rims from Cruzin Concept

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 04:40 AM
Tex-can
1st Gear Member

Well got my rims and tires yesterday. Let me tell you the want was well worth it! The are perfect. They came in, boxed with several layers of cardboard on each side and wrapped in plastic. Not even a fingerprint on them. Tires all had exactly 32psi in them. All i had to do was bolt them up with the new lug nuts they sent for free. And I didn't even have to resync the TPMS. Work right out of the box. Cruzin Concept is the place to buy! David you are the salesmen I will come back too! And Mike, I don't know you. But keep up the good work on the boards.

As soon as I get a pic uploaded , I will post.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Tex-can
1st Gear Member

Here's a pic from my iphone. See if it works.

Last edited by Tex-can; 04-07-2011 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:12 AM
MarkMan
4th Gear Member

Looks Good! Glad it all got worked out! Handled well by both Cruizin Concepts & you! I'll give them a good look when I order new wheels.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Tex-can
1st Gear Member

Thanks, they are a good company and good pricing.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:51 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Wow,
The SS Legends look Awesome! Good choice on the Black 5.0L.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:22 AM
Tex-can
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Cruizin_Concepts_Mike
Wow,
The SS Legends look Awesome! Good choice on the Black 5.0L.

Thanks, Mike.
Everyone that see it has great thing to say about it. Everytime I pull into a parking lot someone always comes up and want to talk about it. My wife loves it but she gets made as I can't just walk away.
Thinking that now I need to lower it a bit. Not slam it on the ground but just enough that it looks good. I can do it myself. Price is an issue as I'm broke from the wheels right now. Thinking maybe an 1" or 1" 1/2" on the back and less on the front. So what would you recommend?

Last edited by Tex-can; 04-08-2011 at 06:25 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:37 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tex-can
Thanks, Mike.
Everyone that see it has great thing to say about it. Everytime I pull into a parking lot someone always comes up and want to talk about it. My wife loves it but she gets made as I can't just walk away.
Thinking that now I need to lower it a bit. Not slam it on the ground but just enough that it looks good. I can do it myself. Price is an issue as I'm broke from the wheels right now. Thinking maybe an 1" or 1" 1/2" on the back and less on the front. So what would you recommend?

It sounds like your thinking along the lines of what I would do as well. If you keep the drop modest this will also allow you to keep your factory struts and the ride quality will remain somewhat fair. However that being said though it will effect your ride quality some as I'm sure the 20's already have to a certain degree but it won't be dramatic.

Many of the guys here are running Eibach pro-kit springs. These will on average drop the vehicle 1.3 - 1.5". Eibach for example makes a more aggressive spring with their sportline series but this is a 2" drop and generally speaking its best to upgrade shocks and struts to match the more progressive spring rate found on these. Something like the sportline as well will dramatically effect the ride quality but at the same token some folks like that as it will kinda feel like and indycar in comparison to the factory suspension setup. Anyway Ford makes a good spring which we don't carry and Eibach makes the pro-kit and there are other good springs out there as well but I think you'll be satisfied with the drop range you mentioned. You can check ours out if you like in our Mustang Lowering Springs section.

Sincerely,
Mike

Toll Free: 888-630-0655