Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Ordered Tire & Rims from Cruzin Concept

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Tex-can
1st Gear Member

Unhappy Ordered Tire & Rims from Cruzin Concept

Anyone have experience with them?

Ordered my wheels 2 weeks ago. And Still no shipping info, No order info found on their website (Sorry, no order can be found with the order# or email). And worst, no Responce from the order department when emailed. I emailed my salesman yesterday again and hope to hear back from him, but as of yet, nothing.
I really am not happy about the time it's taking. I should have ordered them local and paid a few bucks more, and I would have had them already. How long did it take for you stuff to arive? Did you have trouble locating your order?
I'm sure I'll be happy once they get here, but when?
Old 04-01-2011, 06:50 AM
05xrunner
4th Gear Member

hmm that sucks...I know a Cruzin Concept worker post here. maybe he will chime in and help you
Old 04-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Truckbutt
Banned

Originally Posted by Tex-can

Ordered my wheels 2 weeks ago. And Still no shipping info, No order info found on their website (Sorry, no order can be found with the order# or email). And worst, no Responce from the order department when emailed. I emailed my salesman yesterday again and hope to hear back from him, but as of yet, nothing.
I really am not happy about the time it's taking. I should have ordered them local and paid a few bucks more, and I would have had them already. How long did it take for you stuff to arive? Did you have trouble locating your order?
You are far more patient then I am. Have you called them to find out what the problem is? If you don't get a satisfactory response, cancel your order.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Tex-can
1st Gear Member

Been calling all week! And only my sales guy has been able to answer. He says they should be shipping this week as far as he can tell. Not much to go on! And if I don't hear something back today, I am thinking about canncelling my order. Really just want everyone to know how they handle buisness. My thoughts were if I posted here maybe someone will see it and get something moving for me. But my patience is running out.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Truckbutt
Banned

As one former Texan to another, if they are treating you this badly and they haven't even delivered the produt to you, imagine if there is a problem with the wheels when/if you get them.

Last edited by Truckbutt; 04-01-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Tex-stang
2nd Gear Member

Nip it in the bud and move on.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:06 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tex-can

Ordered my wheels 2 weeks ago. And Still no shipping info, No order info found on their website (Sorry, no order can be found with the order# or email). And worst, no Response from the order department when emailed. I emailed my salesman yesterday again and hope to hear back from him, but as of yet, nothing.
I really am not happy about the time it's taking. I should have ordered them local and paid a few bucks more, and I would have had them already. How long did it take for you stuff to arrive? Did you have trouble locating your order?
I'm sorry you not happy but your order did indeed ship out as Adam informed you today by phone... Tracking #: 1ZX56Y38A878268550. UPS shows the scheduled delivery of Wednesday, 04/06/2011, By End of Day.

We value your business very much and I listened to the sound file between you and David from when you originally placed your order. I can post it up for everyone to hear if needed. Your sales rep clearly told you that wheel and tire packages ship between 3-6 business days due to the labor with these products. Other items ship faster but we don't have to mount, balance, inspect and package.

In fact I scanned your invoice/order receipt that David sent you the day you placed the order on the 21st. I also just examined a sound file between yourself and Adam and he was very polite and informed you of your shipping status. As with him myself or Adam we are all very grateful for you business.

Furthermore I cannot express enough that we value your business and appreciate that your order was with us rather than elsewhere. As a side not I as a courtesy insured your private info was not visible on your invoice I attached to this thread. The invoice illustrates almost exactly what David provided you by phone upon order placement.

We do our best to supply you great service and if you need anything please do not hesitate to send me personally a PM or email. I've been on many Mustang forums for several years and I've dealt with thousands of community members and taken countless orders. I fully enjoy providing you guys with great deals and doing everything within my personal power to help you out. customer service is the most important thing in the world to me personally and its essential we provide that to you. Therefore don't hesitate to call me Toll Free if you have any concerns or need anything at all at 888-630-0655. Please note our hours of operation are from 10am - 8pm EST Mon-Fri and 10am 4pm on Sat.

Lastly, and probably worth noting is that the tires on your order were switched per your request and we were happy to facilitate you with this on the 24th and the remaining balance due on your account was drafted the same day... This made everyone re-adjust what shipping had on file at the time I might ad. So to simply recap quickly, from your order date it was shipped within 8 business days, but you changed the order which did change the departure date somewhat. Nothing major by switching the tires but everyone has to be made aware of such changes or we would ship out the wrong thing. From the 24th it had only been 5 business days.

Anyway Tex, below is a copy of your invoice and if you ever need anything let us know bud. We love the fact you came to us and hope you will come back. Hope you can post some pics of those wheels once installed! Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mike

Last edited by CruizinConcepts; 04-01-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:21 AM
Tex-can
1st Gear Member

I'm sorry you not happy but your order did indeed ship out as Adam informed you today by phone... Tracking #: 1ZX56Y38A878268550. UPS shows the scheduled delivery of Wednesday, 04/06/2011, By End of Day.

We value your business very much and I listened to the sound file between you and David from when you originally placed your order. I can post it up for everyone to hear if needed. Your sales rep clearly told you that wheel and tire packages ship between 3-6 business days due to the labor with these products. Other items ship faster but we don't have to mount, balance, inspect and package.

In fact I scanned your invoice/order receipt that David sent you the day you placed the order on the 21st. I also just examined a sound file between yourself and Adam and he was very polite and informed you of your shipping status. As with him myself or Adam we are all very grateful for you business.

Furthermore I cannot express enough that we value your business and appreciate that your order was with us rather than elsewhere. As a side not I as a courtesy insured your private info was not visible on your invoice I attached to this thread. The invoice illustrates almost exactly what David provided you by phone upon order placement.

We do our best to supply you great service and if you need anything please do not hesitate to send me personally a PM or email. I've been on many Mustang forums for several years and I've dealt with thousands of community members and taken countless orders. I fully enjoy providing you guys with great deals and doing everything within my personal power to help you out. customer service is the most important thing in the world to me personally and its essential we provide that to you. Therefore don't hesitate to call me Toll Free if you have any concerns or need anything at all at 888-630-0655. Please note our hours of operation are from 10am - 8pm EST Mon-Fri and 10am 4pm on Sat.

Lastly, and probably worth noting is that the tires on your order were switched per your request and we were happy to facilitate you with this on the 24th and the remaining balance due on your account was drafted the same day... This made everyone re-adjust what shipping had on file at the time I might ad. So to simply recap quickly, from your order date it was shipped within 8 business days, but you changed the order which did change the departure date somewhat. Nothing major by switching the tires but everyone has to be made aware of such changes or we would ship out the wrong thing. From the 24th it had only been 5 business days.

Anyway Tex, below is a copy of your invoice and if you ever need anything let us know bud. We love the fact you came to us and hope you will come back. Hope you can post some pics of those wheels once installed! Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mike

First off,
I had told everyone that David was the best salesmen, in another post. I told them he helped me change my order to a different tire. The only thing thatupset me was your website (Order status) It would never find anything. David emailed me back during the week saying they should ship soon but not sure as to the date. Also I did email your order department and never got anything back. And yesterday when I called order status they told me they were shipping out today. I never came off as mad or bad mouthing. I only wanted to find out when they were shipping.
So far we have a good transaction and I hope it stay that way. I would sugest you look into your website (order status) though. It doesn't seem to work! Having that on there really is nice if it works. I'm not trying to bash your company and really you have great people there. Just need better info and updates. All is good! I was just trying to find out if anyone else had to waint this long? Maybe I should have check the fourm before ordering, but never thought about it. You need to listen to your sound files as I never got upset or mad once. And Your team was great!
Old 04-02-2011, 10:12 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Hey Tex,
I appreciate your response and I didn't hear anything negative on your end either pertaining to the two calls I examined. Again we appreciate your business and I wanted to insure that if you ever needed anything including status you can always contact me on the forums. I'm always happy to help anywhere I can. I'm not sure what was going on with the status link thing. I'm assuming you were not able to login or it was giving you a blank page. Either way there is an obvious technical glitch we need to look into. I looked at your online order status yesterday and I had tracking info on your order but not on your online account which is not normal. For whatever reason the information isn't being mirrored so I'm sorry that isn't working. I could however review your order online but the status boxes for tracking and departure times were not updated even after it had shipped. I've forwarded this over to someone that can have the developers take a look but as a side note that's not been the case with other orders for some reason. Anyway if you need anything in the future just give me a shout. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Mike

Old 04-06-2011, 09:53 AM
d.girardi
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Cruizin_Concepts_Mike

Sincerely,
Mike
This right here pretty much convinced me to get my next rims from you guys. i like a company that can man up and take criticism, positive or negative. great job.

Quick Reply: Ordered Tire & Rims from Cruzin Concept