Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

20 minutes on hold with no answer

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 11:54 AM
olvanish
3rd Gear Member

Default 20 minutes on hold with no answer

I called cruizin concepts today beause I already knew what I wanted and I simply wanted to find out if the parts were in stock or not. After choosing "Sales" from the main menu a guy picked up the phone and said "Cruizin Concepts, can you please hold?" "Sure", I said. For 15 minutes I sat there and listened to the music that I have to admit I didn't enjoy much and for another 5 I got to enjoy being on hold without the music on-- I guess I was holding for long enough for it to stop LOL After 20 minutes I finally gave up-- could've been a 1200 dollar sale, but this was the first AND the last time I tried with you guys. Take care!
Old 04-14-2011, 11:37 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by olvanish
I called cruizin concepts today beause I already knew what I wanted and I simply wanted to find out if the parts were in stock or not. After choosing "Sales" from the main menu a guy picked up the phone and said "Cruizin Concepts, can you please hold?" "Sure", I said. For 15 minutes I sat there and listened to the music that I have to admit I didn't enjoy much and for another 5 I got to enjoy being on hold without the music on-- I guess I was holding for long enough for it to stop LOL After 20 minutes I finally gave up-- could've been a 1200 dollar sale, but this was the first AND the last time I tried with you guys. Take care!
ya d00d dey sawk. This forum need to eliminate their relationship with CC.com nuttin but bad experoences from alot of people on here including I
Old 04-17-2011, 05:41 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by olvanish
Hey bud,
I apologize if we had to put you on hold. If was very busy Friday as we are in peak season and to add to matters our power went off at about 5 as the weather that ripped through the south east was several to put it lightly. Power in North GA wasn't restored until the next morning for us. If you ever need anything you can always contact me directly and I wish you would have to begin with as I've been on Mustang Forums for years and Im always quick to respond and I provide forum discounts to members where our general sales staff cannot provide any discounts. if you ever need anything drop me a line directly, I'm always around.

Sincerley,
Mike