Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Huge Godspeed Omega Mustang wheel sale!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 12:58 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Default Huge Godspeed Omega Mustang wheel sale!

We are clearing out inventory. The Godspeed Omega Mustang wheels have to go. The Chrome Godspeed mustang wheels are 50% off! and the Stealth Black are 65% off!

Chrome Godspeed Omega Mustang wheels

1994-2010 NOW ONLY $150

Stealth Black Godspeed Omega Mustang wheels

1994-2010 NOW ONLY $110

WHATS EVEN BETTER IS. IF YOU GET A WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGE. WE WILL GIVE YOU AN ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT ON YOUR TIRES. WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGES INCLUDE FREE MOUNTING, FREE LASER GUIDED BALANCING, FREE INSURANCE AND FREE INSTALL KIT!

LIMITED TIME ONLY SALE! THIS SALE ENDS MONDAY JULY 18TH!

Mike,
Toll Free: 888-630-0655
Cruizin Concepts Wholesale
Old 07-15-2011, 05:08 PM
1SickSaleen
1st Gear Member

Default Stealth Balck Omegas

Hi Mike,

I am interested in a 20" staggered setup in stealth black for my 05. I have the saleen 14" bbk in the front. Do these wheels have the proper clearance to fit. Also, these wheels look to be made for mustang but what is the actual centerbore for the 20" wheel.

Can you provide the cost for the wheel set and the various tire/wheel packages you have. I prefer the wider tire in the back. (295?)

Thanks for for time and I am looking forward to your response.

Jon J.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:40 AM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1SickSaleen
Hi Mike,

I am interested in a 20" staggered setup in stealth black for my 05. I have the saleen 14" bbk in the front. Do these wheels have the proper clearance to fit. Also, these wheels look to be made for mustang but what is the actual centerbore for the 20" wheel.

Can you provide the cost for the wheel set and the various tire/wheel packages you have. I prefer the wider tire in the back. (295?)

Thanks for for time and I am looking forward to your response.

Jon J.
JON sorry for the delay in response I'm finding out the specs right now if the godspeed will clear or not!!!! I'll let you know!
Thanks,
JOHN @ CRUIZIN
Old 08-10-2011, 12:43 PM
1SickSaleen
1st Gear Member

Default Any word?

Any word about the omegas clearing a saleen 14" big brake kit, specifically the caliper offset. Also, to take any guessing out of clearence issues for myself, I am considering the black saleen 7 spoke replicas. For some reason I am unable to PM on here. When I can I would like to get package prices for the omegas and black saleen replicas using the thickest and widest tire possible (305/35/20????) without any issues on a 05 mustang with the saleen racecraft suspension. Thanks
Old 08-19-2011, 04:26 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1SickSaleen
Any word about the omegas clearing a saleen 14" big brake kit, specifically the caliper offset. Also, to take any guessing out of clearence issues for myself, I am considering the black saleen 7 spoke replicas. For some reason I am unable to PM on here. When I can I would like to get package prices for the omegas and black saleen replicas using the thickest and widest tire possible (305/35/20????) without any issues on a 05 mustang with the saleen racecraft suspension. Thanks
No go on the omegas!!! The new two piece wheel they are releasing later this year will be the one that would fit. Sorry for the delay again....!!!!! If you need anything. FEEL FREE TO PM ME ANYTIME.

Thanks
JOHN @ CRUIZIN
Old 08-26-2011, 11:30 AM
1SickSaleen
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by CruizinConceptsJohn
No go on the omegas!!! The new two piece wheel they are releasing later this year will be the one that would fit. Sorry for the delay again....!!!!! If you need anything. FEEL FREE TO PM ME ANYTIME.

Thanks
JOHN @ CRUIZIN
Bummer, thanks for checking it out.