Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

What comes in the packages???

Old 08-19-2011, 09:46 AM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Default What comes in the packages???

On the site there isn't much info on the wheel and tire combos. What exactly comes in the package? Do TMPS kits and lug nuts or acorns or whatever come with them or are they separate? And do they come mounted and balanced?
Old 08-19-2011, 12:51 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ZPounds07GT
On the site there isn't much info on the wheel and tire combos. What exactly comes in the package? Do TMPS kits and lug nuts or acorns or whatever come with them or are they separate? And do they come mounted and balanced?
Typically most packages, list whats included. However TPMS is always going to be separate. We use Ford TPMS sensors. All wheel and tire packages come mounted and balanced.....with chrome lugs and valve stems depending on wheel finish, we also have black lug nuts.

Thanks,

John @ Cruizin
Old 08-19-2011, 12:58 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

This is what I'm looking at. Sorry.. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention about the mounting and balancing as it is all over the place.. How much is the TPMS and shipping?
Old 08-19-2011, 03:03 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ZPounds07GT
This is what I'm looking at. Sorry.. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention about the mounting and balancing as it is all over the place.. How much is the TPMS and shipping?

PM SENT!