Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Cruizin Concepts Experience

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 02:06 PM
wanakanabe
2nd Gear Member

Default Cruizin Concepts Experience

Most people only come to forms and complain about what lousy service and products they receive.I wish I could change that.It's always nice to have both of the stories,so here is my contribution.
My experience with Cruizin Concepts was fantastic!I was looking to purchase a tire and wheel package.I changed my order and ship dates several times before settling on what I wanted.They worked with me everytime.
The price was great.The wheels look great and of good quality.Tires and wheels well packed.Customer service was friendly and helpful.Shipping was unbelievably fast.
They even followed up with me a week later to see if everything was ok!
I do wish I would of been given the option on whether or not I wanted a "Signature Requirement" from UPS but I understand that protects both parties.
I will definitley use CC in the future.

Last edited by wanakanabe; 06-11-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:50 PM
B.Richards
1st Gear Member

She's got some Bubba Gump lips!!!

Originally Posted by wanakanabe
Most people only come to forms and complain about what lousy service and products they receive.I wish I could change that.It's always nice to have both of the stories,so here is my contribution.
My experience with Cruizin Concepts was fantastic!I was looking to purchase a tire and wheel package.I changed my order and ship dates several times before settling on what I wanted.They worked with me everytime.
The price was great.The wheels look great and of good quality.Tires and wheels well packed.Customer service was friendly and helpful.Shipping was unbelievably fast.
They even followed up with me a week later to see if everything was ok!
I do wish I would of been given the option on whether or not I wanted a "Signature Requirement" from UPS but I understand that protects both parties.
I will definitley use CC in the future.

Old 06-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Good for you my man...