Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Fuel Wheels For Ford Trucks on Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 09:36 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Default Fuel Wheels For Ford Trucks on Sale!

Our parent company operates several different companies but one is closely related to us here and they have given me permission to run some special wheel and tire package deals for any forum member that has a Ford Truck or something else of course. Check our our Fuel Off-road Wheels and see if there is something for that full size truck you like. If so just call in and ask for me or send me a PM and I'll work up a special deal for you.

We have great buys on lots of truck tires like those by Toyo, Nitto and Kumho. Anyway here is our latest wheel with the Chrome Fuel Maverick Wheels.

Our facebook page with ConceptWheels is just now getting kicked off and a whole new website redesign coming soon but check out the little facebook page we have with only two like compared to several thousand followers of Cruizin on facebook! Like us here too lol!

https://www.facebook.com/conceptwheels