Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

pics of sick ass tricked out stangs

Old 12-02-2004, 03:56 PM
artisan00
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: pics of sick *** tricked out stangs

ORIGINAL: Frank_Bullitt

RollinTunder- I 100% agree, nothing makes someone want to see whats drivering by then the sound, you will hear it before you see it! Although I still see why Norman would like to see the stangs, I like to look and see the things that people did to them. Even if there small or big, always fun to see fellow mustang fan cars!

Artisan- Thanks for the kind words, everytime someone says something nice like that about her I always wish I could take them for a ride!
damn - i was hoping that sentence was going to end "I always wish I could give them the car for free!"
did you buy it like that did you restore it/have it restored?
Old 12-02-2004, 07:05 PM
normanbaites
1st Gear Member

to start out wiht im highly disapointed in hte responses to my thread, i started one like this last year, and i saw some clean *** fixed up stangs, bullit, and stang 95 nice pics, id like to see more from others... ill take a picture of my car and post it in the next couple days, hopefully you will approve or give me some good ideas of what to do next...till then, **** search the internnt and post someoen elses car if yours isnt pimped out . lol
Old 12-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Frank_Bullitt
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: artisan00

RollinTunder- I 100% agree, nothing makes someone want to see whats drivering by then the sound, you will hear it before you see it! Although I still see why Norman would like to see the stangs, I like to look and see the things that people did to them. Even if there small or big, always fun to see fellow mustang fan cars!

Artisan- Thanks for the kind words, everytime someone says something nice like that about her I always wish I could take them for a ride!
damn - i was hoping that sentence was going to end "I always wish I could give them the car for free!"
I would give free cars away I really would, but I forgot to get stock in microsoft. Not my fult is it? lol

I have had it like this for about 2 years now, I got it pretty much just like you see it. Although I added a few things here and there. Since the fall it has been getting a total make over, so it should be fun to see whats what when she rolls out of the stable next summer.
Old 12-03-2004, 04:07 AM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

I wish I had a digital riggin' camera! My car isn't "pimped" It has no 20" rims or tv's (thank God!) But it is pretty sharp. I'll draw you a mental picture.... Dark green, silver 98 cobra wheels, 5% limo tint, front & rear blackouts... a beautiful new "saddle" top....and black rear bumper inserts, simple, but clean and classy. The magnaflow makes you look, and the rest keeps you starin'. Ok i'm done sorry.....
Old 12-03-2004, 07:09 AM
03SilverGT
2nd Gear Member

here are my pics. I was putting on steeda u/d and timming adjuster.

[IMG]local://upfiles/7460/5E099E004B7447F8A800D1545929D1FD.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7460/05288AEAFCD240458A949EB71FA9F0EF.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7460/9C67FC74515E4030866AC1135F9CF7AB.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-03-2004, 11:38 AM
artisan00
2nd Gear Member

T_

ORIGINAL: artisan00

I would give free cars away I really would, but I forgot to get stock in microsoft. Not my fult is it? lol

I have had it like this for about 2 years now, I got it pretty much just like you see it. Although I added a few things here and there. Since the fall it has been getting a total make over, so it should be fun to see whats what when she rolls out of the stable next summer.
wow, where did you find a car like for sale? costed a pretty penny i assume??
~G
Old 12-04-2004, 09:54 PM
normanbaites
1st Gear Member

i find it hard to believe nobody fixes up their mustang apperance wise,or that nobody wants to show it off if they have, get off your *** take a picture of yoru car and post it god damn it. yea im lazy too, but i promise you a good pic,i got finals this week but once im back at home, ill wash my baby, and if your all lucky ill get my other baby to pose on top of it. maybe ill post it by sunday, but if not, give me a week, in the meantime if you got a sick looking stang, show it off already
heres what she looks if your curious

99 gt black on black convertible
full double limo tint all around
chrome 18 in saleen rims 18X9 in front 18X10 in back
saleen front bumper, billet upper and lower grill
saleen side scoops
clear corners front and back, along with clear rear reflectors
mach III hood
chrome exhaust tips

oh and to add to my pimping
two 10s in the back to tickle the ladies insides
- it used to be more pimped but i got jacked....sad story, i had 2 12 eclipse alluminums fiberglassed into my trunk, but as you can probbably tell, my car draws a lot of attention, its been broken into twice...damn convertibles

and for you haters these are my performance mods

k&n intake
flows
3.73 gears
diablo predator sport tuned

theres a lil preview for you all, its one hard *** looking stang and it roars like a beast

now please, if you think your stang puts mine to shame, post your pic, i wanna see some fixed up stangs already
Old 12-05-2004, 05:30 PM
bigbadracer808
1st Gear Member

https://mustangforums.com/m_166641/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm
Old 12-05-2004, 06:55 PM
red2k1gt
5th Gear Member

i think ive complimented you on your stang before bigbadracer but ill do it again... nice stang
Old 12-05-2004, 07:27 PM
normanbaites
1st Gear Member

holy **** an actual post! nice car bigbadracer, the doors are sick!, i was so close to getting them i went with new rims instead, perhaps in the future if poker keeps treating me nicely ill get them, you said you shaved the door handles, i was wondering about htat, when i was going to get the lambo doors, i wanted them to be remote operated, but dint know how easy itd be do to since they open upward, when you pop them, do they just pop open a little, and then need to be pushed up, or do they open all the way up.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: pics of sick ass tricked out stangs