Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Review: Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Default Review: Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating

A couple weeks ago a family member ask to me to detail there new 2014 Honda Civic in Alabaster Silver Metallic. Since the car was new and they wanted to keep it looking that way i decided to apply a paint coating. I wanted to make the car look like it was wet and get durability at the same time so I decided to try out the Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating. Before I applied the surface coating I used a Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover followed by the Nano Skin Wash mitt when washing the whole car to remove any surface contaminants. Once the car was decontaminated I brought it into the garage to get it ready to apply Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating.

Before I could apply the coating the car looked clean but I needed to still go over the paint with the Detailer's Coating Prep Polish before I could use Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating. When using the Detailer's Coating Prep Polish I used a Lake Country White Hybrid Polishing Pad Pad with the help of the flex. After I did a couple of sections I looked at the pad and could not believe the dirt that I had pulled from the paint. When removing the Detailer's Coating Prep Polish from the paint I used a Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel since they are nice and plush and will not scratch the surface.

Once i went over the entire car with Detailer's Coating Prep Polish it was time to apply Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating. To apply the coating I used Lake Country Coating Applicator this applicator was amazing. When applying the Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating onto the panel I sprayed every couple of section to ensure i would have even coverage. One of the first things i noticed was how easy it spread out and the amount of time it allowed me to ensure an even coat. The great thing about the Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating is that it can be applied to glass, paint, and wheels which makes these product superior to other other coatings. After coating the whole car I went back over it looking for a high spot and only found one and to remove it i used Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel with two passes it was gone. I was really impressed with how easy the product went on and it only took me about 30 minutes to coat the entire vehicle.Once the car was coated i pulled it outside and could not believe how amazing the paint looked I will definitely be using this product in the future.

Paint

Glass

Wheels

Headlights

Plastic

Here are the results!

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating

Detailer's Coating Prep Polish

Lake Country Coating Applicator

Gold Wax Finger Pocket

Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel