Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

One of my favorite products finally made it to the US....

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Default One of my favorite products finally made it to the US....

Nearly two years ago SONAX sent me a box of products for testing purposes. One of the items in the box was a product named Plastic Restorer Gel.

I took the box home and tested out everything they sent me. To my surprise, the product I enjoyed the most was the Plastic Restorer Gel.

Why?

Waxing wheels and dressing vinyl/rubber exterior trim are my two favorite things to do to my car. I've always thought that sparkling clean wheels and glossy (but not too glossy) trim set the car off more than anything else (it's a given that my paint looks great ).

SONAX Plastic Restorer Gel is a thick cream that adds the perfect amount of shine to vinyl/rubber exterior trim (side view mirror housings, windshield cowling, etc.). By no means is SONAX Plastic Restorer Gel a permanent trim restorer or coating, but that's okay because I enjoy applying it.

I was thrilled when Jason from SONAX told me at SEMA last year that Plastic Restorer Gel was finally going to be available to US customers. Finally!

SONAX Plastic Restorer Gel is one of those products where I actually feel guilty taking advantage of my employee discount - It's that good.

If you're as fanatical about your trim as I am, pick up a tube and let me know how you like it.

SONAX Plastic Restorer Gel