Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 09:53 AM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Welcome to the area!!
Old 09-21-2012, 12:17 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Thanks! Is there any cruise-in's around here?
Old 09-21-2012, 02:52 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

tampa's pretty happening! Lots of action @ BMP and there are regular get togethers posted on need2speed.com
Old 09-23-2012, 02:20 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by UPRSharad
tampa's pretty happening! Lots of action @ BMP and there are regular get togethers posted on need2speed.com
Thanks!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:35 PM
sean3.7

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by wilkinda
Welcome to the area!!
Im in the lithia as well and looking for more mustangs down to ride out to meets. USF has a meet tomorrow night its 5 dollar entry and always has a good turnout. Then saturday morning at 7am cars and coffee will be held off of boyette road behind the sonic, infront of the coffee shop across from riverview highschool.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:49 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sean3.7
Im in the lithia as well and looking for more mustangs down to ride out to meets. USF has a meet tomorrow night its 5 dollar entry and always has a good turnout. Then saturday morning at 7am cars and coffee will be held off of boyette road behind the sonic, infront of the coffee shop across from riverview highschool.
Did not see this until late Saturday nite USF= university of south florida? Does this happen all the time or what?
Old 10-01-2012, 02:59 PM
sean3.7

Originally Posted by CutterWolf
Did not see this until late Saturday nite USF= university of south florida? Does this happen all the time or what?
Yeah its the university. they do about 1 meet a month maybe more. It usually pulls in a huge amount of cars, sometimes its 5 dollars to get in but they always do raffles with a good amount of vendors and a DJ. Im wanting to get more familiar with the mustang community around this area, Ive seen another performance pack v6 in my area a few times but not much. It'd be nice to get to meet everyone around here with interest in the Stangs!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:48 AM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sean3.7
Yeah its the university. they do about 1 meet a month maybe more. It usually pulls in a huge amount of cars, sometimes its 5 dollars to get in but they always do raffles with a good amount of vendors and a DJ. Im wanting to get more familiar with the mustang community around this area, Ive seen another performance pack v6 in my area a few times but not much. It'd be nice to get to meet everyone around here with interest in the Stangs!
Well that's what I'm here for. I want to find out whats going on in this area so I can start showing to these events. If you hear anything like (the next time USF is doing this) please contact me ASAP. I'm PMing you with my cell phone number. Also, the Mustang Club of Tampa has a show coming up on the 27th of Oct that's right in our area that I'm planing on going too. The 31st annual Mustang, Ford and Shelby Roundup to be held at Lazydays RV Supercenter. www.mustangcluboftampa.com

Last edited by CutterWolf; 10-02-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:54 AM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wilkinda
Welcome to the area!!
Thanks! I'm also a retired USAF person Hope to see you around soon
Old 10-02-2012, 10:57 AM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by UPRSharad
Going to try to make to the show at BMP on the 20th. I have several UPR products on my Stang and I would love to talk to you guys.

Quick Reply: Tampa area??