Florida Regional Chapter Chapter President: ShakenRoush05

Tampa area??

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 11:01 AM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Default Tampa area??

I'm relocating to Tampa in 2 weeks and I want to know what's going on car show wise in that area??

Thanks!
Old 08-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Unclenard
1st Gear Member

Have you relocated to Tampa yet? Usually spring into summer clubs in the Tampa/Orlando area have numerous events going on. I haven't noticed a whole lot of members on this forum from the area, but there is another forum I've been going to lately that has more members from this area. BTW I absolutely love your ride and would like to see it in person if you do come to the area.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Warrio17
2nd Gear Member

Check out this link, there is a show/ race in Bradenton Oct. 20. Bradenton is at most 1hr south.

http://m.mustangforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=679870
Old 08-29-2012, 06:26 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Unclenard
Have you relocated to Tampa yet? Usually spring into summer clubs in the Tampa/Orlando area have numerous events going on. I haven't noticed a whole lot of members on this forum from the area, but there is another forum I've been going to lately that has more members from this area. BTW I absolutely love your ride and would like to see it in person if you do come to the area.
I move down this weekend and would love to meet up you and anyone from the local clubs and get into the shows. What's the other forum so I can start posting there?
Old 08-29-2012, 06:27 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Warrio17
Check out this link, there is a show/ race in Bradenton Oct. 20. Bradenton is at most 1hr south.

http://m.mustangforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=679870
Saw that man thanks!
Old 08-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Unclenard
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by CutterWolf
I move down this weekend and would love to meet up you and anyone from the local clubs and get into the shows. What's the other forum so I can start posting there?
I travel a lot for work so next time I'll be home for more than a week I will PM you to see if we can meet somewhere. The other forum is the All Ford Mustangs forum.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:53 AM
02 Roush

Will be a show this afternoon in Dade City, not all mustangs but usually a good time is had with a decent amount of cars, will be there with my 02 Roush
Old 09-04-2012, 10:00 AM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

A couple of guys from our club are gonna be at the Quaker steak and lube in cleawater on thursday 9-6 from 4p-8p.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:41 PM
TampaMustangGuy

Thumbs up Mustang Club of Tampa Welcomes You!

Hey -
I'm with the Mustang Club of Tampa. We meet monthly at Bill Currie Ford on Dale Mabry. Would love to have you consider joining our club. We have everything from stock 64-1/2 (mine) to Super Snakes, Shelby's, Restomods, etc. We are finalizing plans for our 31st annual Mustang, Ford and Shelby Roundup to be held Oct. 27 at Lazydays RV Supercenter. Check out our Newsletter for details on this and other local shows. www.mustangcluboftampa.com Welcome to Tampa.
- Phil.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:16 AM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TampaMustangGuy
Hey -
I'm with the Mustang Club of Tampa. We meet monthly at Bill Currie Ford on Dale Mabry. Would love to have you consider joining our club. We have everything from stock 64-1/2 (mine) to Super Snakes, Shelby's, Restomods, etc. We are finalizing plans for our 31st annual Mustang, Ford and Shelby Roundup to be held Oct. 27 at Lazydays RV Supercenter. Check out our Newsletter for details on this and other local shows. www.mustangcluboftampa.com Welcome to Tampa.
- Phil.
Thanks Phil I'll check it out

Quick Reply: Tampa area??