Florida Regional Chapter Chapter President: ShakenRoush05

Anyone from the Northeast Central FL area?

Old 02-21-2014, 06:03 AM
5.0Yeah!
1st Gear Member

Welcome.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:34 AM
CDR1979

We should do a meet a drag strip I don't know how far ya ll are from the greencove strip
Old 02-22-2014, 03:09 PM
Duggie

Originally Posted by 5.0Yeah!
Haha. I wish. I think I know why now. That is just the nature of New Yorkers and New Jerseyans. They tend to have the "who the hell are you?" attitude and arent used to being more neighborly. I guess it's not their fault. Just their nature.
Did you ever check into the Daytona Beach Mustang Club ? I believe I told you about it a few weeks ago . They meet at Gary Yeoman's Ford at the Car Mall. the second Tuesday of the month. They are very active and go as a group to different car shows. They raise money for Charity and pretty much go to events 3 or more a month. This month we had a Chile Cook Out for charity, went to the Waterford Lakes Car Show, the day of the Twin Races members brought some of the car for a Charity Event Car Show in Daytona. March we have our regular activities during the month, Eating at some of our sponsors , Cruise & Park in Deland and the Down Town New Smyrna Beach Car Show on Canal St.
April is a very busy month first a number of us are going to Charlotte Motor Speed Way for the big 50th Anniversary 3 day event and some other clubs will be joining us in the surrounding areas . Some will be driving and others trailing their cars.
Some members will be going to , The 17th Annual Mustangs and Mustangs Legends Havin' Fun Mustang Show at Fantasy of Flight will be held on April 5th, 2014.
So as I believe I mentioned our club a few weeks ago when someone was looking for a club around St. Augustine, Jax. ,ect. I'm pretty new to this club but enjoy the people and all the different models of Mustang from 65 to 14.
Oh by the way I'm from N.Y. , I meet a lot of people just driving around and even pulled over to talk about our cars and take photos of them together. The funny thing is that at some of the people I met tell me " I saw your car driving around town and been hoping to have the chance to met you". One Just happen yesterday very cool !
So 5.0 Yeah come check us out, no attitude at this club ! Maybe because I been in Fl. 38 years the attitude worn off
Old 11-23-2014, 06:07 PM
SonicGTC_05

Originally Posted by Black 05 Stang
I live in daytona beach, i will soon be buying a 5.0 fox body...... hopefully. But yeah hopefully a meet and greet will be soon as i get this fox im excited.
Look up the Daytona Mustang Club. Meetings every 1st Wednesday @ Gary Yeoman Ford (www.garyyeomansford.com) in the upstair meeting room @ 7:00pm. There is not a meeting this next month (Dec) as we are having a Christmas Party for our Dec meeting. We have a website and are revamping our Facebook page.

If you are interesting in clubs in Jacksonville, look up Jacksonville Mustang Club and MMJAX (Modern Mustangs of Jacksonville). MMJAX is on Facebook.

There is also TDMCC (Tropical Detroit Muscle Car Club). They have both a website & Facebook page.

Both DMC & JMC are affiliated w/MCA (Mustang Club of America).
Old 11-23-2014, 06:20 PM
SonicGTC_05

Originally Posted by 5.0Yeah!
Welcome Cashbgtp97 and CDR 1979. I'm here in Palm Coast, but if you J-ville stang owners want to have a meet in St. Augustine, let's pick a weekend.
I live in Palm Coast, old 'B' section, off Old Kings, south of McDonalds, Hungry Howie's & Utility Dr.

I'm part of the DMC (Daytona Mustang Club), MMJAX (Modern Mustangs of Jacksonville) & TDMCC (Tropical Detroit Muscle Car Club). All 3 of them are decent clubs, having their up & down sides.

Cruise News is a great source of local events. If you also go to a local event, you'll probably run into DJ Frank who spins tunes at many events!

There is a Wed nite show at Woody's BBQ, down on SR100 & I95, every week that goes between 4-7pm. I'm there almost every week!
Old 03-17-2015, 09:04 AM
Jon Riddle

I'm from St. Augustine (Wold Golf Village area)