Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

STOP POSTING QUESTIONS ABOUT CARS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 07:26 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Originally Posted by cassimus
does anyone really care that much seriously is it going to shut down the forum or something .... but doesnt "general" mean anything and everything
this is the issue and feedback section
Old 04-01-2009, 05:16 AM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

Back TTT
Old 04-03-2009, 10:56 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

does anyone really care that much seriously is it going to shut down the forum or something .... but doesnt "general" mean anything and everything

Members join, post their "I have car problem" thread in the wrong section (in here), get no responses because this isn't a tech section, then they might possibly think that this forum sucks because they posted a question and got no response.

Bad scenario?
Old 04-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Yes, I care. Because if I don't come in here and move threads everyday, then they pile up, and it takes me an hour to move all the crap into the correct sections.

It would just be much easier if people would learn to read before posting.

Although, I rather enjoy the people that post that their cars won't start in this section, come back two hours later, and complain that nobody helped them...Then they proceed to bad mouth the forum. That just cracks me up.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Obsequious1
5th Gear Member

Members join, post their "I have car problem" thread in the wrong section (in here), get no responses because this isn't a tech section, then they might possibly think that this forum sucks because they posted a question and got no response.
I made that same mistake when I was a newbe. I wasn't just looking for an answer to one question though. I came here for info, friends, venders, and to try and help other people so I roamed all over this site. It was common sense ( and the moderators ) that directed me in the right section of the forums for answers.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Obsequious1
5th Gear Member

Then you get older members busting on the person for posting it in the wrong section and that too will make them think this site sucks.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:06 AM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

Back up
Old 04-14-2009, 09:25 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by Obsequious1
Then you get older members busting on the person for posting it in the wrong section and that too will make them think this site sucks.
No, it won't.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:44 AM
Obsequious1
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
No, it won't.
yOU cANT mAKE tHAT cLAIM bECAUSE yOU cANT aNSWER fOR eVERYONE hERE. hOW dO yOU kNOW tHAT i dIDN'T tHINK iT sUCKED. i wOULD hAVE tO sTART a pOLL sOMEWHERE tO fIND oUT. mOST lIKELY iN tHE " OT ". tHEN gET bASHED bY aLL tHE hARD *** 18-24 yEAR oLD fORUM bULLIES. mY fEELINGS wOULD gET hURT aND i wOULD hAVE tO sEEK jUSTIFICATION bY pOSTING a cOMPLAINT iN tHE " fORUM iSSUES & fEEKBACK.

On Off

Old 04-15-2009, 05:06 AM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

Well there questions aren't going to get answered if they post in the wrong section. Don't you think that will give them butt hurt to?

Quick Reply: STOP POSTING QUESTIONS ABOUT CARS!!!