Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Suggestion: Club House

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Talking Suggestion: Club House

Been hanging out over the years on many forum area's. Been on the net before there was a net in fact. Just showed up on this site a couple weeks ago, as I started getting into the idea of buying a mustang. I like what I see so far, you guys are heavy into your cars. Thats a good thing for us Noobs. We can use all the help we can get..

One thing I dont see though. Is an area for just shooting the bull. For posting off topic post and allowing members to get to know one another a little better. I figure a lot of you guys have been hanging around for quite awhile..

A clubhouse area would allow folks to do a better job with building relationships and the comrodrie that comes with any hobby... Allow off topic posting and such. Post that really dont have any other place to be posted could be posted in the Clubhouse...

Just a suggestion.. Keep up the good work!

Yours through the screen,

Dreamer1
Old 10-19-2009, 04:38 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

in 30 days and 50+ posts you too can have full access to the site which has many areas to get to know the members....the OT section for instance

https://mustangforums.com/forum/off-topic-10/
Old 10-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mygt500
in 30 days and 50+ posts you too can have full access to the site which has many areas to get to know the members....the OT section for instance

https://mustangforums.com/forum/off-topic-10/
Ah so there's other sections I cant see..

Got it! I'll just sit back and be patient then.. Hard to do right now.. Chomping at the bit wanting to get my new ride.. Waiting to the end of the year trying to get the best deal, pay a few bill's down before I take on a new car payment...

Thanks for the reply..

Yours through he screen

Dreamer1

Good things come to those that wait..