Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Open Letter To The Board:MF Server Issues!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up Open Letter To The Board:MF Server Issues!

Just wanted to chime in on the recent slow down to the system.. I kind of figured it was a cyber attack. Had all the markings..

Just want to say thank you to the owner of the board, and all you hard working mods that do what you do to run the board. It is appreciated! It gets hard, the closer and closer you get to the sun. There's always someone that want's to pull you down.. Your more prone to attack from the gremlins and "A" holes of the world..

Human nature is a wierd *** animal.. Jealousy, spite! Who knows why jerks do what they do to pull you down but they do.. You ever notice that if you have a nice *** ride. Your more prone to jerks keying your car.. Why is that??

I've been hanging around for the last month or so and cruising most of all the mustang sites.. (I only post here.) As many of you long timers know. The quality of any site. Is more then just the bling..(Though bling is nice.) It's the members that make it or break it..

From what I can tell with the posting content and the quality of conversation that goes on here at MF. This is one of the best boards out there! I'm glad to have made it my choice in Mustang Boards to hang out on..

Keep up the good work and again thank you to all the Mods for doing what you do!

Yours on MF

Dreamer1
Old 11-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Acer2428
Site Mod

Glad to hear you'll be sticking with us. Makes all the unpaid labor worth it for fellow Mustang lovers.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:08 PM
douglasland
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up

I too recently just found MF and have found this community sheer joy. Thank you so much for the emotional energy and finances that you choose to continue to invest into us. My first Mustang is scheduled to built the week of December 7th and I look forward to many years on MF.

Sincerely,

Douglasland