Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Engine swap problem

Old 08-27-2017, 12:08 PM
Brandon Hoke

Default Engine swap problem

Hi guys. I have a 1998 mustang gt that I ended up doing a 1995 cobra swap into it. I ran into a problem where I turn the key on and my theft light is flashing and when u turn the key it kills everything. So I did a push button rig up and to come to find out it wasn't getting spark so I bought a msd 6al box and still nothing but if I take the one trigger wire and rapidly hit the ground on battery it will spark and run for alittle. But it runs ruff. Is there anyway to delete the pats system or bypass it and if so does anyone have a schematic they could email me To help my cars been down for over a year and really wanting to get it done and of course on the home stretch I hit a dead end thanks in advance for any help and tips.
Old 08-27-2017, 06:03 PM
JimC

You are in the wrong section - this isn't for issues related to your car or engine swap. There is a section for engine swaps.

You posted in the section for:
Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with USING Mustang Forums here.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:04 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

This was later posted in tech. Good luck, this thread closed.

Search this Thread